Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

She gives him a small smile, which she felt like she hasn't done in a few days. A small yawn escapes from her lips as she rubs her eyes, obviously tired. "Thank you, but I think I want to sleep for a little while."
Ceevyi (played anonymously)

Amber Ayesa wrote:
"Omnipotent demons?" Amber asks incredulously. "Are you playing with me right now? I have never even heard of those."

" Are you from the Human Realm?" Ceevyi replied, feeling strange that she didn't know about the Ancient Demon Empire .
"Mhmm- I am Lunomi Lieselotte, nice to meet you, Amber and Lisa. "

"I..." Amber frowns and tilts her head at Ceevyi, bewildered by the question. "Yes, I'm from the human realm, but I'm still very confused about everything." Now that Amber had fully realized how exhausted she was, she found herself being laid back and off her guard, making herself trust the group of people a bit more. She turns her head to Lunomi, giving them a slight smile. "Nice to meet you Lunimi."
"Actually, it's rather strange that you haven't heard of the Ancient Demon Emperor." Lunomi continued
"But it's fine" Lunomi said, as she smiled Wonderfully at Amber.
Lisa (played by Suna)

She looks at Lunomi and Ceevyi. “I’m guessing you two have all the answers to our questions hm?” She inhales more smoke, suppressing a cough. “What’s the ancient demon emperor?” She giggles. “I mean, not that it really matters. Right?”

"Looks like you're asking the wrong person....the Ancient Demon Emperor is standing in front of you-"
Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

*Ahem* "Xue Sheng, the Ancient Demon Emperor. Nice to meet you two. " He raised a hand for them to shake
Lisa (played by Suna)

She switches the cigarette from her right hand to her left, shaking the man’s hand and giggling. “Ah, nice to meet you. You’re rather cuter than I expected.” She glances down at Amber and scoffs. “This one’s anti-social. Would you like a smoke?” She offers, extending her hand.

Choosing to ignore her words, she stands up. "Can you tell us why it's just us here?" She questions, the laid-back attitude instantly disappearing from Amber. She looks at his hand, but instead of shaking it places her own inside her hoodie pockets.

"Nah, I'm good. I don't smoke. According to the others, they got teleported by force. But I came here myself, while on my mission to explore the other Realms. "

"This is Ceevyi, a Taboo spirit close to me. "

Ceevyi bows respectfully, once introduced

"....I see." She mumbles, returning the bow slightly. Bowing still felt awkward and unusal to Amber, but she pushed away the feeling. "I'm Amber and that's Lisa. I guess we're from the same realm."
"I see....I'm from the Vampire Realm, the same as Reina-san."
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

Reina seemed to be very busy with her magic circle. She didn't respond. She had already used her skill to know the names of the new people, and their race.
"Um, Lilac-san? "

"Oh....you called me? " Reina got distracted from her magic circle

"Sorry...I just forgot to introduce myself- I am Reina Lilac, a travelling witch, or, mage. "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus