Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

"Nah, I'm good. I don't smoke. According to the others, they got teleported by force. But I came here myself, while on my mission to explore the other Realms. "
Xue Sheng (played anonymously)

"This is Ceevyi, a Taboo spirit close to me. "
Ceevyi (played anonymously)

Ceevyi bows respectfully, once introduced
Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

"....I see." She mumbles, returning the bow slightly. Bowing still felt awkward and unusal to Amber, but she pushed away the feeling. "I'm Amber and that's Lisa. I guess we're from the same realm."
"I see....I'm from the Vampire Realm, the same as Reina-san."
Reina Lilac (played by RoyalWisdom)

Reina seemed to be very busy with her magic circle. She didn't respond. She had already used her skill to know the names of the new people, and their race.
"Um, Lilac-san? "

"Oh....you called me? " Reina got distracted from her magic circle

"Sorry...I just forgot to introduce myself- I am Reina Lilac, a travelling witch, or, mage. "

"I'm from the Vampire Realm too-"
"And I am... well... from a Realm of feudal Japan, where human and Yokai coexist." Wakumi said.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I’m from Japan as well I work as a model….”

She nods at their introductions, feeling more at ease now that she knew their names, who they are, and where they came from. "I'm from New York," she says, but chooses not to say what she did there. Being here was probably the cost of her choices anyway.

“I’ve always wanted to go their!”
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"So... are you gonna keep up the tough-girl act or...?"

Turning to him, she gives him a judgemental once over. "What act?" She stiffly replies, the monotonous in her voice staying put. Raising an eyebrow and cutting her eyes at him, she continues. "What? Did you want me to introduce myself and become the 'best of friends' with you like the others?"
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa laughs at Dao, sitting criss-cross on the ground as she taps the old ashes from her cig, watched them fall. “Sounds fun, hmmm?” She shoots him a playful yet sarcastic smile, overly squinting her eyes. “Too bad we’re stuck in this place. You can fantasize what New York is like until-“ she waves her hand at Lucifer lazily. “This guy decides to take us back to where we came from.”
"Hmm.... You're right. And I have courses to attend, you know?! I have projects to submit! Many people are waiting for the LCL crew. "
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Oh please, I would rather befriend an imp then you. If you want to leave I can easily fling you back home" he said

*he stuck his tongue out at Liza*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus