Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Land Of Ash (Medieval Fantasy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Reopened As of 11/07
Completely forgot I closed this when the hurricane hit- but I’m back!

The Open Forum is Here!

Just thought I’d make a short ad for this in hopes of gathering some others.

There’s not a definite plot in place for this- I’d like to get a couple people in and see where the story takes us, unless inspiration strikes. As such I’ve left purposes for entering the area vague- there IS a vast system of caves underground from the bandits, and one who’s done enough searching combined with Iskra’s familiarity of the area could lead to an interesting raid on the abandoned hideout, and whatever treasures linger. Or, well, Iskra IS supposed to be dead. Honestly there’s a lot of directions available, but I’m just desiring to see it go someplace!

If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to check out the open forum! I work pretty much every morning, into mid afternoon, so my replies will come slowly out as we settled into a posting order, but don’t let that deter you! I’m excited to write for this and hopefully can see it grow into an interesting direction.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Land Of Ash (Medieval Fantasy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus