Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Gaming Glitches Bananza

While hunting about on Gamefaqs, I discovered this looonog list of glitches from Spyro: Year of the Dragon. I am totally testing them out now on my own copy of the game.

And some of them are really awesome. Like the lava defying death glitch. And air swimming (a personal favorite in both 2 & 3).

I may just run around on my huge completed file, doing all sorts of these glitches I never knew about, just to see what happens. Sweeet.

Anyone have some cool/neat/creepy/etc glitches they'd like to share with the rest of us? I know there are video game nerds somewhere in this forum! :3
http://lparchive.org/Pokemon-Blue/Update%2001/
Start here. Read through. Glitchtastic.
That is all.
I got 2 for ya that are kinda one in the same. But on the Wii version of star wars the force unleashed...I forget what stage it was on as it's been a few months. But normally you can't move when your on elevators. Well on said stage when I was at the very top level after riding a couple of elevators, I accidentally fell off. So out of instinct and pushed back against the wall to give myself multiple 'catch points' as I'll call them so I wouldn't die from the fall. At the end of the drop I wound up stuck behind some rubble and couldn't do anything. After amoment of being stuck starkiller, the games protagonist for you who don't know, executed force repulse on his own freeing me. That was glitch one. Glitch 2 was immediately after. I got back on the elevator and commenced to going up again. And I noticed that star killer seemed to have a more relaxed neutral stance as he rode up this time and I decided to try moving...dunno why since I knew you can't move on elevators, and guess what! He moved! I dunno if it's an actual glitch or not but it made getting one of the holocron cubes hidden throughout the game considerably easier with a double jump and well timed force dash. Ironically the holocron cube it made easier to get was what I was trying to get when this small chain of events occurred. And random trivia fact for the star wars junkies out there. Starkillers real name is Galen Marek.
Copper_Dragon Topic Starter

@Serenade Ah, how I love Pokemon Blue glitches~. 'cept for when I turn into a doodoo head and catch Missingno and/or M like a stupid person. Poor, poor corrupted Hall of Fame screen...

@Lance And hot dang, Lance, I've never played that game before, but that sounds like a pretty lucky and sweet glitch. Hope it didn't make your game spazz afterwards.

Lessie... it's a new day, the sun is out, Spyro is turned on, and I think I'll go try some more glitches. Decided my third file is officially my "glitch out as much as I can because it's awesome" file.
Nope. Game ran fine. No screw ups or anything.

Awesome. I love it when that happens after glitching.

*is mildly worried that she may bugger up her Spyro 3 game if she glitches too much-- has only one 117% complete file there!*

The glitches are cool though. I discovered one for a hidden area in Dino Mines that was scrapped from the game. The area exists, but the portal leading to it is blocked off by rock. I suppose the dev team figured they could leave it in because no one would find a way to access the entry portal. :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

My favourite glitch from recent memory has still got to be the Star Trek Online beta, where if you pet a tribble, it grows larger.

It was possible to keep going until:

gianttribbles4.jpg

... that thing's a Tribble!?
D: I guess that's what happens when you coat your hands in steroids before you pet 'em, Darth!
hell hello every one ^^

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Gaming Glitches Bananza

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus