Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Second War (Open!)

Advunturion (played by KingofHaddock)

Advunturion could only watch. He could not translate what the beings were saying. Though if his processor worked, he could probably link himself to a possible database, or an internet. But with his processor damaged, there was little Advunturion could do. He waited patiently, having only a faint idea of what the officers around him were supposedly doing.
Nyx V'yinir (played by mecho) Topic Starter

Nyx and an EDA technician rushed over to Advunturion with a basic nanorepair kit. "Are you sure this will work?" said Nyx concernedly. "It should fix the processor's mainframe. It'll get his thoughts and speech back in order. His other mechanisms we will have to fix by hand." We took a capsule or nanorepair bots from the kit and poured them into a vial of fluid. The technician poured the vial onto the broken processor, and Advunturion began to flicker to life. Nyx, looking into the visor of the automaton, murmured "Can you hear me?"

With his processor fixed, Advunturion's consciousness became clear. He was able to wirelessly link himself to internet database of this planet. His mind now contained data of the main language spoken upon the planet, and was now able to understand the words said to him.

"..Yes.." Advunturion replied. His voice was robotic and deep, and was somewhat damaged by impact of crash. Now he had confirmed to them his consciousness, though he felt it was obvious more questions would be asked.

Nyx urged the technician and the soldiers away. "We don't want to smother him. It's clear he was sent here for me." he turned to Advunturion and spoke. "I have my reasons to believe you were sent here to assist me. But why you? Why a Naekhoric?"

"...I am here simply of my own accord and curiosity..." Advunturion replied, though eager to learn of any possible conflict, he was not aware that anyone here would recognize who he was, let alone know of a Naekhoric. "I had traversed from the east galaxy, to explore the celestial objects beyond from where I reside."

"Your race. I've seen your kind before. And as to the conflict, the Council will explain of it to you when we arrive. You may have to explain to the technicians how to reconstruct your frame. Your technology is not known here." Nyx heard the sliding door to the front of the dropship opening. "We've landed!" cried one of the soldiers. Nyx nodded at Advunturion, and walked towards the now-open blast doors on the side of the ship. "I'll see you in Council Hall once they've gotten you fixed up." shouted Nyx as he hopped off the aircraft.
Ryan (played anonymously)

(My weapon are two dual wield pistols)Ryan suddenly appears and points the gun at the mysterious figure that just landed thinking that it a trap

Nyx walks up to Ryan, calm as ever. "Put your guns down, Ryan. He's friendly. Come inside, he's been damaged. We are to all meet up in Council Hall." Nyx walks away, going inside of the Council facility.

Advunturion chose simply to scan what he could see. Unable to move himself, there was little else that he could possibly do. He could only wait for the EDA to decide to move him elsewhere. If these being had assumed that Advunturion was mostly here for the sake of surveying the conflict, then perhaps it was much more important than Advunturion first thought. He would be willing to aid them, once he was fixed. He was probably indebted to them for repairing him, and Advunturion was not one to abandon gratitude, however apathetic he may be. As well as finding a new source of exploration, of which Advunturion himself almost literally thrived off of.

Nyx, waiting for Advunturion and Ryan to arrive in the Council Hall, begins to sharpen his Skana uneasily. He turns on his comms device and radios the technicians. "Have you about fixed the automaton?" he asked, to which the head engineer replied; "He's all set and heading your way." Nyx stood up to hear the clanking of metal on the floor of the hallway. Advunturion was up and moving.

Being able to move himself once again, Advunturion walked towards the council hall. He kept his Talon-like 'feet' straight, making sure that the sharp edges upon it did no damage to the floor. He arrived within, as he stood solemnly he awaited what needed to said.

Nyx got up off the bench he had been resting on and walked over to Advunturion. "Sit down, I need to speak with you. There is quite a lot I don't know about you. Are you willing to assist in my task?" Nyx murmured, "We can only speak privately for a short time. The Council will be seeing us soon."

Ryan stands outside guarding the door.

(Going to bed, it's been a long day. Night you two!)

As Ryan and Adunturion entered Council Hall with Nyx, the head of the Council called Nyx out. "Nyx, you now have two partners I see. This will complicate our plans. If you three fail, you will ALL be held responsible for the demise of humanity."

As daunting as such a task would seem, Advunturion was a born sociopath. He was apathetic to those around, unable to understand certain concepts other races around him live by. He was no stranger to the idea of racial extinction. His own race is guilty of it's own war crimes, simply out of it's inability to understand emotions and the sanctity of life. Advunturion was ready to accept the task however, only for the sake of exploration.

Nyx glanced to Advunturion, who was sitting to his right. He nodded in agreement, as did Ryan. "We accept your task," shouted Nyx across the immense Council meeting hall. "Good. In two hours we will dispatch you to the Pahrak command post on Enceladus. You will infiltrate, and obliterate the base. Leave no traces of yourself there. Good luck to the three of you." Nyx stood up, and gestured for the others to follow him to the armory. "We need to prepare."

Advunturion followed on, he himself had no such weapons. He did not even equip himself on his journey around the stars. Even so if he did, they would have probably disintegrated within the crash. That no longer mattered now, he could only choose from the armory. And such weapons were unknown to him as of now.

As the three reached the armory, Nyx looked towards Advunturion. While picking up his Bunakari and Skana, he asked Advunturion "You can shoot, right?"

As usual Ryan has his 2 pistols.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Second War (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus