Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Alien Pirate’s of Adventure! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Krya Xry-Land (played by maxd234)

The Midis Sea is an area of tropics in which is legendary for its wealth, lost civilizations, and pirate legends. For those searching for wealth and fame, a new lot in life, sailing to this part of the world is the way to go. Pirates and Colonial forces all stack a claim in these parts, they fight one another as well as fight each other. The pirates representing absolute freedom of the sea, taking what you wish and doing what you like, but it’s a dog eat dog world for a pirate. The colonial forces such as the Imperial navies that sail around represent order and law, prosperity to those who wish to eek out a living, yet being under there rule is like being ruled back at the old world, sure they provide protection, but constant with them is death and taxation.

Like any old day, The Midis Sea is as usual, blue sky with blue water and a gentle breeze. Yet this day will be reminded in infamy! The skies darken as clouds rolled in out of nowhere. A skull in the sky appeared with an impressive beard wearing a tri-cone hat in the sky, his eyes glowed ghostly green as his entire skull shuddered and was too ghostly green, the skull was a spector in the sky as it moved up and down as it if he was breathing.

The skull would laugh “Mwhahaha! I rise again! After an eternity of planning and plotting, both in the living world and in the land of the dead, I, Morgan Grey-Claw, rise again!”

“This sea, is now mine for the taking and all who live will serve me for an eternity! Life is cruel, why should the afterlife be any different!” the skull blustered as it rose in the sky and remains a permanent fixture upon the sea, looking over what he claims is his domain. Soon on the waves, green portals opened up as ghost ships appeared on the waves, shooting ghostly cannonballs upon the living ships, ripping them apart as screams of the damn ring out. Forts owned by both pirate and colonial forces were under siege while others fell under the control of Grey-Claw’s forces. Unsettled islands, became home to the souls of the damned! Skeletons and drown now walk the beaches, some performing rituals to further increase the dread pirate’s power as he prepares to full resurrect into the land of the living and blurr the lines between them.

It is up to you and this mysterious creature named Krya who in her words “Is honored bound” to put a stop to the Captain, before he takes over the waves and eventually the world. Prepare for adventure, drama and laughter! Dig up treasure! Do odd jobs for pirates and Colonial authorities. Find out more why Kyra is here, in a world of full of muskets, cutlass’s and cannons. Determine the fate of Midius!

Hello! I hope I caught your attention with this prompt. For your interested, please leave me a message or let me know here. I will be picky on selection and only looking for a few slots, so show me your best in who wishes to go on this wacky adventure! Tech wise think of 1700s with sailing ships, black powder weapons and swag clothes. Magic is also viable but do keep in mind it won’t be common like a 8ft alien whose’s coming with on this adventure. Any gender or race is viable, the pirates and colonial forces will be primarily humans or at least human like as something to keep in mind. We can always discuss in more detail on things in private. Please give me at least a paragraph at minimum but more is better, I like detail. So yes, either send me a PM or let me know on this forum if you are interested. Show me the character you are going to use or send a link.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Krya Xry-Land (played by maxd234) Topic Starter

Up this goes
Krya Xry-Land (played by maxd234) Topic Starter

Up once more
Okuyasu

Oooh! This sounds freakin' awesome! 100% interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Alien Pirate’s of Adventure! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus