Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What happened to Rogue Scribe?!

Hey all, Winter here.

So I was viewing a topic about people's usernames, and to explain what the username meant. And I happened to come across my buddy Shadow (part of his original writer name here on RPR, when I met him), but his account was deleted.

I know I'm not around online a lot, but Shadow is the second friend of mine I've lost without a heads up of some kind. The first being Lakuta. I don't recall her full name, thus not going to butcher it from memory.

I'm not asking about Shadow for any reason, other than to know if he's okay.

Also: If anyone is able to tell me anything, even if you can't go into detail for what ever reason, and you aren't comfortable posting the response here please feel free to PM/DM me.

Thanks for at least reading this.

-Winter
I noticed he seemed to vanish basically right after proposing a theory of how account deletion might have caused a bug, so I wondered if he was maybe testing that theory, but I haven't seen any sign of return.
Winters_Fury Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
I noticed he seemed to vanish basically right after proposing a theory of how account deletion might have caused a bug, so I wondered if he was maybe testing that theory, but I haven't seen any sign of return.

-tilts head to the side a bit-

Say wha...? Ugh. This is what happens when I'm away from RPR, due to rl (which I know cannot be helped), and then I come on and it's like: Who, what, where, when, why?!

-sighs a little and rubs head-

Thanks for posting Z, hopefully he's okay and that at some point he'll return.
Look to those who fight the shadow of Mordor. ;)
Winters_Fury Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Look to those who fight the shadow of Mordor. ;)

-laughing turns to coughing, coughing turns to wheezing- Owie...Still funny. ^.^
I have no idea why, but someone is still around. Don't know more than that, I just have a keen eye, :)
Winters_Fury Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
I have no idea why, but someone is still around. Don't know more than that, I just have a keen eye, :)

It's good to have a keen eye. You must have elven eyes. ;) Also thank you, hopefully something good will come.
I hope something good well, also if said person is reading this. Time zones bud, I'm also good with those.

Last word: Lotro. :P
Winters_Fury Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
I hope something good well, also if said person is reading this. Time zones bud, I'm also good with those.

Last word: Lotro. :P

Ah, so true. Time Zones don't help. >.<

Lotro? -finally looks up- Ooooohh. Hmm. Interesting.
Yeah, pretty sure I've seen some of that person's characters on the community page character list, with anonymous profiles, after the original account was deleted. Seems likely the account was deleted and subsequently re-made right away.
Winters_Fury Topic Starter

Meowzer wrote:
Yeah, pretty sure I've seen some of that person's characters on the community page character list, with anonymous profiles, after the original account was deleted. Seems likely the account was deleted and subsequently re-made right away.

Well. What ever his reasoning for doing what he did, I'm just glad that (as far as we are aware) he's okay. Thank you for your input too.
perhaps Rogue-Scribe is laughing at us as we speak. from the "graaaaaaaave"
I noticed that they were gone as well. It's a shame, since they posted often in the Recipe Guild. I also hope that they're doing okay.
I've been wondering, too. He's disappeared before and returned so hoping he's just taking a break.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What happened to Rogue Scribe?!

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Ben