Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Commissioned artwork of a bigger lady.

Aerys (played by Sanne)

You need to go commission NuisanceBearEull on DA, she drew me this amazing piece of Aerys!I just had to show it off :D

gl-4945-1312546835.jpg
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*GASP*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAWESOMEARTOMGSHESSOCUTE
I don't know who Aerys is, but I'd buy that for a dollar.

Picture looks well done, I dig it.
Aerys (played by Sanne) Topic Starter

ZHI WOMAN, YOU BROKED MY TOPIC!!

@Laparka Aerys is one of my roleplaying chars :)
And I see buying her for a dollar isn't so ridiculous, her being a slave. How many slave rps actually exist here?
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

LaParka wrote:
And I see buying her for a dollar isn't so ridiculous, her being a slave. How many slave rps actually exist here?

Well she's worth more than a dollar, definitely. :P

It really varies! I think 99% of all Slave RP is related to The Golden Tether. It's one of the biggest roleplaying places in Furcadia and revolves around an adult slavery theme. Since Kim is a Furcadian player and Dylan is a manager in TGT, I suppose RPR gained some popularity with people who RP that kind of thing.
Furcadia...what is that? Sounds like a furry place.

http://www.furcadia.com/

It is, more or less, though a lot of people also play human characters. I and most of my friends here on RPR started roleplaying there about 5-6 years ago, and it's where I first met Kim. :)
Hurm...are there furries walking around Golden Tether?

Yep! And humans. And demons, angels, zombies, harpies, mermaids (most of them don't walk though)... Pretty much everything you can think of!

Perhaps you can check out TGT's RPR group here if you'd like to know more. :) I would prefer keeping this topic on the artwork mostly.
Kim Site Admin

Furcadia is sweet and sassy because it lets you create your own map with completely custom everything, including avatars. Want your avatars to be anthropomorphic? Okay! Want them to be humans who live in a big castle? Sure thing! Want them to be merpeople under the sea? No problem!

The Golden Tether has definitely gained huge popularity there, not least because the way they've customized all their map artwork is way above average. There doesn't seem to be any slave RP done directly on this site, but a lot of the TGT players use the site to host their profiles, so there's a fair number of slave-type characters on display.

@Aerys: That's gorgeous! I like the way the background compliments it especially, although it makes me wonder what's wrong with her shirt that she's tugging on it so much.

@Kim The artist kept the background plain so that she'd stand out more :) I love it! There's nothing wrong with her shirt, but she's very self-conscious. Part of her background is that her weight gain was forced upon her with force feeding (it's quite terrible, really :() and even though she lost quite a bit of that weight she's still very unsure about her figure. It makes her anxious and shy, so she fusses with clothing a lot because she feels ugly.
Haha while Khaun is all like "Really? They make women in my size?" haha he's thinks shes pretty and adores her.. and the rp is so cute and sappy at times it gives me a toothache.
Pink

I just love the fact her body doesn't fit the generally accepted mold of a perfect woman's body. C:
THIS CHARACTER MAKES ME INCREDIBLY HAPPY.

Pink wrote:
I just love the fact her body doesn't fit the generally accepted mold of a perfect woman's body. C:
THIS CHARACTER MAKES ME INCREDIBLY HAPPY.

I don't mind skinny women, but I like playing big women :D It makes me happy to bring some diversity!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Commissioned artwork of a bigger lady.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus