Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Character Developing RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

Looking to develop this character more and isolate him from his different variations and alignments! As a whole, Rhith is a curious, prissy, and rebellious character. His art and backstory are Sonic based but he's not limited to the Sonic fandom. Part of this is to see if I can find backstories for his non-Sonic based selves. If any plots sound interesting or you have your own and/or don't want do deal with the jackal, let me know and I'll use one of his other variations. ( human or hybrid ) His profile is a mess...you've been warned.

A partner who will openly give ideas and suggestions will be appreciated. Please put in your effort to the story too.

Plot ideas are below but feel free to suggest your own! I love discussing and working on plots before and during the rp.
Plot Ideas

Deals & Illusions: Life has been good to you in many ways and any troubles towards your goals and dreams are met with the constant confidence that they will never stop you until you run across a strange medallion or jackal. Now your life is beginning to turn upside down and reality seems to dance with glitches like a buggy video game. What's going on and can you and this new jackal figure it out?
This plot is inspired by the song Digital World.

Living Gemstones: Gems have always held some source of power to your world. There are legends about them and even now some still herald them as a saving grace. The greatest legends speak of Living Gemstones, jewels said to manifest as living souls in tough times. They've never been seen as far as you know yet for some reason the ruling faction of your world has become obsessed with them and has begun hunting and imprisoning people just to find these Living Gems. You're one of many captured and held in a cell. Across from you is a wounded a jackal with blood which glows with a faint light and looks like a liquid ruby. Are the Living Gems real and if so what is the ruling planning and why were you captured? ( Lots of discussion beforehand will be needed for this one. Gem type, abilities, threat, etc. Could be group RP for many gems )

Infinity Trinity: Ambition has always been yours whether luck has been on your side or not. It doesn't matter if nothing has lined up in your favor or opportunities line up with ease, you have yet to reach your goals. One day you run across a beautiful symbol, the infinity symbol made of two jackals, one silver and the other of a black metal, and both are biting a ruby in the center. Something about it catches your attention enough for you to pick it up but you find yourself in a strange place with three jackals, each one slightly different from the rest. They claim to have the power to allow you shape the world to your will but you can only side with one. Is it true? Do you dare pass up such an opportunity? Choose wisely or you might end up apart of their ambitions instead.

Alternate Version - Perhaps your character has the means to force a jackal to serve them? The challenge lies in the fact that he hates being 'owned' so how will you make him bend to your will?

For Progress: YC is a scientist for a government or military faction. Perhaps your a lower rank or one of the top researchers? Your research has been both gruesome and fascinating at times but always for progress of mankind. Recently research has stalled for some reason, moral reasons, funds, or something else? And your finding yourself questioning various things. One day a jackal pup, no younger than 12 or no older than 18, is dragged into the facility, heavily drugged and collared to restrain...something. You're put in charge of finding out this pup's secrets and putting it to use for humanity no matter the cost. Finally something interesting but will you do what you must to keep humanity's progress moving or will you heed the questions haunting you since the stall out? And what of this pup? Will he be another subject or will YC build a bond with him?

Phantoms in Time: For years you have worked on a legendary project for whatever reason, a time machine. It's nearly finished, only missing a power source. You're jackal friend has always held great power but you can't use him as a power source. Luckily his curiosity in your project has him offering his most precious treasure, something he calls a Phantom Ruby. It fits perfectly but when you go to try out your machine, something goes wrong. The time is not right and worst, this Ruby allows you to cross dimensions too. No matter how many times you try to go back, you find yourself facing new horrors and wonders. To add to the stress, you are running across other versions of yourselves which can help or cause great harm. Can you two work together to fix this problem or will you become phantoms in time?
This plot was inspired by this song. Fury

Shining Orphans: You never knew your parents and spent your life in an orphanage or on the streets. During this time, you had befriended a strange yet curious jackal. Eventually you two parted ways and it seemed time might erase the memories of each other in your minds. Years later, you two run into each other again. Perhaps in college or in a job related to fashion, beauty, music, or dancing? Time has certainly erased any scraggly proof of your past but it can change one's personality. Will you two become rivals in your chosen field or will you remain as good friends maybe become more?
OOC Info

Again, Rhith is in need of development so any other plot ideas you may have, please share!

This character is NOT limited to Sonic themes and/or furry. Tell me your character preference and theme please.

OOC highly encouraged and desired. It's nice to get to know the other person and discuss plots and ideas.

Paragraphs preferred but posts are flexible.

While this focuses on character development/creation, world building is welcome too.

Relationships are not a primary focus currently. If you want to set up one though, would prefer a MxF pairing with Rhith. May allow MxM. Since this is open to all ages, if I can't see your age on your profile, I will play it safe and keep relationships base ( PG-13 ).

RPs can be short or long term.

My current reply rate is about 1 post per day to 1 post a week. Please be patient.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required,

Rhith wrote:
Looking to develop this character more and isolate him from his different variations and alignments! As a whole, Rhith is a curious, prissy, and rebellious character. His art and backstory are Sonic based but he's not limited to the Sonic fandom. Part of this is to see if I can find backstories for his non-Sonic based selves. If any plots sound interesting or you have your own and/or don't want do deal with the jackal, let me know and I'll use one of his other variations. ( human or hybrid ) His profile is a mess...you've been warned.

A partner who will openly give ideas and suggestions will be appreciated. Please put in your effort to the story too.

Plot ideas are below but feel free to suggest your own! I love discussing and working on plots before and during the rp.
Plot Ideas

Deals & Illusions: Life has been good to you in many ways and any troubles towards your goals and dreams are met with the constant confidence that they will never stop you until you run across a strange medallion or jackal. Now your life is beginning to turn upside down and reality seems to dance with glitches like a buggy video game. What's going on and can you and this new jackal figure it out?
This plot is inspired by the song Digital World.

Living Gemstones: Gems have always held some source of power to your world. There are legends about them and even now some still herald them as a saving grace. The greatest legends speak of Living Gemstones, jewels said to manifest as living souls in tough times. They've never been seen as far as you know yet for some reason the ruling faction of your world has become obsessed with them and has begun hunting and imprisoning people just to find these Living Gems. You're one of many captured and held in a cell. Across from you is a wounded a jackal with blood which glows with a faint light and looks like a liquid ruby. Are the Living Gems real and if so what is the ruling planning and why were you captured? ( Lots of discussion beforehand will be needed for this one. Gem type, abilities, threat, etc. Could be group RP for many gems )

Infinity Trinity: Ambition has always been yours whether luck has been on your side or not. It doesn't matter if nothing has lined up in your favor or opportunities line up with ease, you have yet to reach your goals. One day you run across a beautiful symbol, the infinity symbol made of two jackals, one silver and the other of a black metal, and both are biting a ruby in the center. Something about it catches your attention enough for you to pick it up but you find yourself in a strange place with three jackals, each one slightly different from the rest. They claim to have the power to allow you shape the world to your will but you can only side with one. Is it true? Do you dare pass up such an opportunity? Choose wisely or you might end up apart of their ambitions instead.

Alternate Version - Perhaps your character has the means to force a jackal to serve them? The challenge lies in the fact that he hates being 'owned' so how will you make him bend to your will?

For Progress: YC is a scientist for a government or military faction. Perhaps your a lower rank or one of the top researchers? Your research has been both gruesome and fascinating at times but always for progress of mankind. Recently research has stalled for some reason, moral reasons, funds, or something else? And your finding yourself questioning various things. One day a jackal pup, no younger than 12 or no older than 18, is dragged into the facility, heavily drugged and collared to restrain...something. You're put in charge of finding out this pup's secrets and putting it to use for humanity no matter the cost. Finally something interesting but will you do what you must to keep humanity's progress moving or will you heed the questions haunting you since the stall out? And what of this pup? Will he be another subject or will YC build a bond with him?

Phantoms in Time: For years you have worked on a legendary project for whatever reason, a time machine. It's nearly finished, only missing a power source. You're jackal friend has always held great power but you can't use him as a power source. Luckily his curiosity in your project has him offering his most precious treasure, something he calls a Phantom Ruby. It fits perfectly but when you go to try out your machine, something goes wrong. The time is not right and worst, this Ruby allows you to cross dimensions too. No matter how many times you try to go back, you find yourself facing new horrors and wonders. To add to the stress, you are running across other versions of yourselves which can help or cause great harm. Can you two work together to fix this problem or will you become phantoms in time?
This plot was inspired by this song. Fury

Shining Orphans: You never knew your parents and spent your life in an orphanage or on the streets. During this time, you had befriended a strange yet curious jackal. Eventually you two parted ways and it seemed time might erase the memories of each other in your minds. Years later, you two run into each other again. Perhaps in college or in a job related to fashion, beauty, music, or dancing? Time has certainly erased any scraggly proof of your past but it can change one's personality. Will you two become rivals in your chosen field or will you remain as good friends maybe become more?
OOC Info

Again, Rhith is in need of development so any other plot ideas you may have, please share!

This character is NOT limited to Sonic themes and/or furry. Tell me your character preference and theme please.

OOC highly encouraged and desired. It's nice to get to know the other person and discuss plots and ideas.

Paragraphs preferred but posts are flexible.

While this focuses on character development/creation, world building is welcome too.

Relationships are not a primary focus currently. If you want to set up one though, would prefer a MxF pairing with Rhith. May allow MxM. Since this is open to all ages, if I can't see your age on your profile, I will play it safe and keep relationships base ( PG-13 ).

RPs can be short or long term.

My current reply rate is about 1 post per day to 1 post a week. Please be patient.

Soouuh.. I have to make a sonic character, right? My current characters are human appearant.
Rhith (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Moving_Wine_Addicted wrote:
Soouuh.. I have to make a sonic character, right? My current characters are human appearant.

No, you don't. Human is perfectly fine. You can create a Sonic character if you want.
Rhith wrote:

No, you don't. Human is perfectly fine. You can create a Sonic character if you want.

Eehh arlight i'll make a sonic character tho.. I feel like they don't fit in. Does this rp accepts gore?
Rhith (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

Eehh arlight i'll make a sonic character tho.. I feel like they don't fit in. Does this rp accepts gore?

Yes, gore is accepted.
Rhith wrote:

Yes, gore is accepted.

G o o d : )
Huh. I was just saying the other day that I was thinking of either reviving one of my really old characters, who was a Sonic character, or just making a new character that was partly templated off them. If you're ever interested in developing a character the other way, I did not expect to see someone with characters from that universe on this site, heh.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Character Developing RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus