Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Little Help (Highschool Slice of Life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Oliver Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

d9595bc0bd8a9a3b840486ab302209dc4c7b0fcc.png
Genre: Slice of Life
Optional genres: Romance, Adventure, Maybe even a few fantasy elements if you want
Setting: Highschool
Y/C is a fairly popular senior at their highschool. Many people love them, either for the right reasons- or the wrong. Maybe they're sweet and kind- or a genuinely beautiful person. This will catch the attention of many of the students- except one. Oliver tends to avoid all sorts of social interaction, and Y/C doesn't seem to like it. Do they find him to become friends...or possibly even enemies?
Where do you want this story to go?
Hihi! :D Another fairly simple prompt, but again, I feel as if it could be quite fun! If you're interested, please read below!

I'm fine with any gender combinations for romance, as Oliver is pansexual!

I'd prefer if you wrote at least three sentences per reply, but it is not required to go over that or do three sentences for every reply! Me personally, I try to do at least five sentences. :)

If you're interested, please comment here or dm me!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Oliver wrote:
Optional genres: Romance, Adventure, Maybe even a few fantasy elements if you want
Y/C is a fairly popular senior at their highschool. Many people love them, either for the right reasons- or the wrong. Maybe they're sweet and kind- or a genuinely beautiful person. This will catch the attention of many of the students- except one. Oliver tends to avoid all sorts of social interaction, and Y/C doesn't seem to like it. Do they find him to become friends...or possibly even enemies?
Hihi! :D Another fairly simple prompt, but again, I feel as if it could be quite fun! If you're interested, please read below!

I'd prefer if you wrote at least three sentences per reply, but it is not required to go over that or do three sentences for every reply! Me personally, I try to do at least five sentences. :)

I LOVE IT! One problem though. . . my best characters are taken or will be when my rp prompt is replied to
Oliver Sera (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

FrostWolf wrote:
Oliver wrote:

I LOVE IT! One problem though. . . my best characters are taken or will be when my rp prompt is replied to

No problem with that, romance is very optional! :)
I... am interested. I am not, by any means, an avid slice-of-life RPer, but I am really trying to start doing it more because I'd love to have more opportunities. I mainly play male characters, as they make me more comfortable, and also I tend to be a bit iffy at slice-of-life. Bear with me, if you will, because this is a learning experience for me :) But I am interested in the idea.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Little Help (Highschool Slice of Life (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus