Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (1 on 1 rp) Roleplay Ideas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

nindyaru

Hi guys, I'm looking for more roleplays, and I have some plot ideas:

1. y/c got their heart broken, and Goddess of Love appeared. Her mission is to help y/c get over their broken heart by either cheering them up or help them finding a new love.

2. The last thing that y/c remember was they were playing in the sea or maybe they were surfing, before suddenly they got swept away by a giant wave. They thought they were dead, but they found themselves woke up by a kiss of a total stranger. And that total stranger isn't even a human, it’s a snake demon.

3. 'Don't enter that forbidden forest!' people said vengeful spirits and evil demons will kill you if you enter it. But y/c doesn't believe in demon and ghost stories. y/c entered that forest, alone, at midnight, and to their shock, they saw a familiar person, student council president from their school, with blood all over his face and his school uniform, dragging a dead body.

4. After survived from a near death experience because of a traffic accident (y/c got hit by a red sedan), they suddenly got a new power. Now they can see demons, and y/c new spiritual energy attracted them. y/c got chased by a hungry demon, and then your classmate appeared. A weird guy with eyeglasses who often skip class and rarely talk with other classmates. A sword in his hand, and... is that a pair of wings behind his back??? "My Goddess ordered me to be your guide," he said. "I'll teach you how to use your power."

Tell me if you're interested. Thank you!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I like the second idea with the snake demon woman so count me in
Okuyasu

I agree with ragemachine, the Snake Demon prompt sounds very interesting. I'd like to use Johnny and Tusk(I'll explain in DM's.) for this RP.
nindyaru Topic Starter

ragemachine wrote:
I like the second idea with the snake demon woman so count me in

yay! I'd love to do that rp! πŸ˜‚
nindyaru Topic Starter

Okuyasu wrote:
I agree with ragemachine, the Snake Demon prompt sounds very interesting. I'd like to use Johnny and Tusk(I'll explain in DM's.) for this RP.

Yay! I like your characters btw πŸ˜†

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (1 on 1 rp) Roleplay Ideas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus