Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Rave- [Slasher Horror RP game] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Rave (played by SparksFly)

gf7mmZA.png

Have you ever been to a party and everything was going so good and you were having so much fun, that you just started waiting for something to go wrong? Some drunks getting into a fight, the police shutting the place down, someone to end up being a serial killer? Maybe keep those thoughts to yourself, and just enjoy the party.

Although there comes that feeling once again. A deal too good, a party too wild. A friend of yours, some rich trust fund kid that you probably only hang out with because of the money he dishes out has invited you to what he calls a party to die for. His father rented out a entire cruise ship called the Merry Royal. And for one night only he is inviting you, and a few other people that are also friends of his that you never really met to attend this party free of charge! There will be food, drinks, plenty of luxuries, and new people to meet. And right at midnight, they are having a DJ come in and put on a rave. It sounds like fun, so you get ready for a night for your life.

The Rave is not a character, but a game. Your character is invited to join along in a party on a luxury cruise by one particularly rich friend of yours. You suspect hardly anything as you enjoy yourself, and get ready for The Rave party that is happening directly at midnight. Little did you know that this Rave was made to kill. You feel a knife in your back and everything goes to black...then you wake back up in your bed, two hours before the rave...

In this game you and other players will be pitted up against a group of Slashers that have hijacked the cruise ship. Each Slasher has their own set of unique abilities and pros and cons, and rules for each will be detailed on their bio page. Your character will die a gruesome death, so if you dont like your characters dying or being mutilated, stay away. However with that said, your characters are caught in some strange time loop. When all players die, you wake up moments before the Rave began. Your goal is not to avoid death, as much as it is finding out what is causing this loop, and put a stop to this purgatory you have found yourself in. This will be accomplished through teamwork, and problem solving skills.

I originally developed sort of a dice system and abilities to the characters and enemies but I had a hard time finding anyone wanting to do this RP so I am retroactively going to give the option to have none of that, and just have a normal RP with no bells and whistles. However if you look at the profile and you like what you see just say so and we can still implement the gameplay systems. I also will let this be open to a 1v1 instead of a group RP now. I am looking for people who. And be very detailed and multi paragraphed so if you fit that bill and you like this idea just pm me! Party hard.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Ace Willams (played by satans_child)

this looks super cool ngl-
I am game. I greatly enjoy time loops in horror rps. Let me just look deeper into the details and decide which one of my guys you get to turn into flesh confetti... but I think I already know. Regardless, I'll PM you.
The Rave (played by SparksFly) Topic Starter

The Rave (played by SparksFly) Topic Starter

Boop

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Rave- [Slasher Horror RP game] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus