Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The princess and the pirate (FxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Well, I had a brainstorm with this tik tok, and I came up with an idea to role-play.

The princess usually escapes from the palace to go to a tavern where pirates usually hang out, and some other people from the town in general. As pirates travel constantly, it is very rare that she sees the same two times, until one night she meets her.

The princess is disguised as a commoner, and draws the attention of the pirate, with whom that same night they begin to chat, and the pirate learns her true identity. Upon learning that she is the princess, at first she tries to reject the idea, but the princess asks her to continue treating her like a commoner.

They begin to send letters to each other and see each other secretly, until the king discovers one of these letters and exiles the pirate. Now the pirate must not only fight to regain her home and her princess, but she will also want to take the king's throne to be able to reign with the princess.

I'm not sure if I want to role-play as the princess or the pirate, both are good for me, so if you have a princess or a pirate out there that you want to use, I have the character in both cases for this roleplay.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Luminescent_Snow

Hey, I'm interested if you're down to roleplay with me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The princess and the pirate (FxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus