Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat- Lucifer's Mansion

Cavalia (played by Kim)

Clang, clang, clang -- the sound of iron-shod hooves hitting pavement precedes the arrival of the ponytaur by several blocks. She is wearing her shiniest performing costumes, bedazzled scarves blowing around her as she trots up the walkway. Her eyes are alight with something like wonder as she gazes around at all the fascinating decorations, but in truth, might be more accurately described as... appreciation? Or perhaps avarice?

She waits in line behind the angel and the wolf-skull masked individual who'd arrived before her, occasionally shifting her hooves with a clop. She seems quite content to gaze around herself and admire while she waits, not bothered by the delay at all.
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Yo is that KIM-))
Cavalia (played by Kim)

((Is this still active? :) ))

After handing people there skulls stuffed with candy, Lucifer would fast some type of centaur, as he looked at her. "Ah, even the fair mares are out tonight. I'm sure a noble lady such as yourself needs more, no?" he said as he offered her two skulls of candy
Cavalia (played by Kim)

Cavalia laughed heartily at that, stomping a hoof. "I'm no noble and I'm no lady, but thanks for the attempted flattery..."

She raised an eyebrow at the realism of the two skulls, but then, with a shrug, accepted them both. "And thanks even more for your candy!"

"Ah, any lady is a noble lady tonight" he said, giving her a nod and a tip of a non-existant hat

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat- Lucifer's Mansion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus