Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

Celtic watched them but she had yet to move from her hiding place she would not until she knew it was safe.
Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

The gunship began to spark and emergency flashing lights were going crazy inside. The gunship began to head towards the ground before exploding in a big blue and red flame. The ship crashed killing the last trandoshan inside it. The area was covered in flames and metal. "So then. That was fun."
Dexen Vanukar (played by Pyrak)

Lowering his hand and begining the glove replacement, "I should see abou having conductive strips put into these things that will allow me to use lighting with these on, I hope you don't mind me hang around to collect the bounty." Glove back on he began to hack their heads off with the lightsaber. "This one is for Hutt, those big uglies can be economically handy at times."

"If you can't use lightning with those gloves why wear them? Also why would the hutt's be interested in slavers like this?" Falderan asked.

"They did something to piss the Hutt off, the Hutt wanted them dead, than guys like me go do the Hutt's dirty work and get good pay for it," Dexen said simply.

"Hm mustn't have been too much I have worked for the hutt's before and I have had to deal with a lot worse. Bet these guys just robbed them or something. Maybe skipped paying dept." Falderan joked.

"Probably a couple, the price was a bit high for their skill level," Dexen noted.

"So were did you get that armor? It is mandalorian. That is very rare now a days." Falderan asked.

Celtic came from her hideing spot and looked around before she spoke " That was amazing how did you guys do that?" she asked

Looking over at Celtic Falderan almost forgot about the girl. "How did we do that? We did that with the force. You can learn how to as well if you focus enough." He said to her smiling.

"Joined a small remnant clan, I'm independent now though, and I also used skills that aren't just the force, the force is a tool, just like every other piece of equipment I have, just a much more handy tool," he added on to Falderan's statement.

"Well then. I find you interesting and I bet we will meet up again. But now I have to train this girl. Would you like to come along?"

"Where do you intend to go?" Dexen asked.

Celtic stay quiet looking around some.

"I plan on going to the inner sectors of the galaxy. There is the least jedi activity there and also quiet a bit of crime. In fact the hutt's have a large influence there. It will be the best place to train her without being detected."

"There is also the unknown regions, however in inner sectors at least it is easier to know what you will be dealing with."

"The girl will need to be trained fast then onto the problem of getting her a lightsaber."

"Well we could always either find the right crystals, or we could make some with the right equipment," Dexen suggested.

"I think she will decide for herself when she's ready. But we should go soon before the authorities try to pin this mess on us." Falderan said.

"Probably a good idea, do you have a ship? Mine only has room for one passenger," he pointed out as he finished with all the work he could do there, and got on his speeder bike ready to drive it slowly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus