Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Falderan (played by Dreath)

In the kapulu sector Falderan flew through space in his ship. The ship was sleek and smooth it was hard to see as it was nearly always cloaked. But it was a steel grey color and had a main body and two thrusters on the side. Falderan was flying through the system looking for something interesting like a job. Being a bounty hunter he was always looking for jobs. But he was never known to the public and only worked for the highest paying people. This being said he also possessed a large hatred for anyone who would betray him and he would kill someone on the spot if he felt like it. He made his way to a planet called kotora were he was going to stop and investigate. He had sensed a large force power but couldn't identify any other so thinking it was a sith or jedi landed to find the source. Landing his ship out side of a cities boundaries on a small hill on the jungle like planet. The planet looked slimier to naboo but with more land than water. The city was a large one called clairspar. The city was a middle class one with a criminal organisation called the world speeders. They were a bounty hunter group who dealt with many jobs involving close range take downs of dealers. "Well what ever is giving off that strong connection to the force will prove interesting and useful to me." He said in his calm voice as he entered the city.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

The source of the strong force came from a young teen maybe around the age of 16. She had white hair that reached to about the middle of her back and her eyes where a very odd shade of purple. Almost the shade of a purple lightsaber crystal. She stood exactly 5 foot. By the look of her she did not have much of anything. Her clothing was a bit dirty and old.
Dexen Vanukar (played by Pyrak)

Found you Dexen thought, he was crouching on a ledge above a small group of smugglers, his rifle was in his hands. Raising it he looked at his targets than aiming at his first victim he fired and than quickly moving he fired at another two of them before any of them realized what had happened. His next few shots went into critical parts of the ship that he could shoot at, like the turrets he didn't want shooting at him.

Ditching his rifle he somersaulted down while pulling out his blaster pistol, and used the force to throw one of the smugglers into one of the crates knocking him out. He fired a volley at another smuggler, two of the beams hit her unprotected flesh bringing her down. There was another three remaining smugglers, he used the force to knock a stack of crates down in the guy.

One of the two remaining smugglers managed to get his rifle out and began to fire, the first shot missed him by a bit as he moved out of its path. The next one went back at the shooter, as he had pulled out and activated his lightsaber. Using the force to rip the gun the guy's hands, and into his face. Dexen threw his lightsaber at the last one which was quickly flying away io its wings. The person got one of it's wings totally manged near the base, and it fell as the lightsaber returned to Dexen's hand.

"Now come the fun part," Dexen muttered to himself, he began to secure the prisoners and call in the local authorities to clean up the mess.
Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

Wandering through the city searching for the source of the force he sensed he heard some blaster fire. People in the streets began to move and call the authorities to the source of the firing. "What was that?" Falderan said as he headed down an alleyway towards the source. He stopped in his tracks as he sensed someone use the force. "What another one? What is on this planet?" He asked himself as he continued walking. By the time he arrived most of the men were dead and a man wearing mandalorian armor grabbed a light saber after throwing it. Falderan watched as the individual attend to the prisoners.

Celtic had heard the commotion and make her way to the location, purely out of curiosity than anything. Curiosity it tended to get the young girl in trouble most of the time. ~what is going on here~ she though, feeling something odd in the air but was unable to figure out what it was.

"If you're not the local law enforcement or have a good reason to be here, scram," Dexen said loud enough so that whoever was watching him would hear. About at that moment the local law enforcers arrived and he stood back as they loaded the smugglers and the crates to take them elsewhere. The commanding officer came over to him and told him exactly how much would be deposited to him, satisfied he nodded at the man and began to walk off to his destination.

Falderan heard Dexen tell him to scram but he simply stood there to over hear the conversation with him and the commanding officer. Over hearing that he was getting paid Falderan realized he wasn't the only force sensitive bounty hunter. "So you are a jedi? Why are you not with the order or at the temple?" He asked approaching Dexen.

Celtic arrived at the area and looked around quietly still wondering what had happend seeing the two she walked over " excuse me.. what was all the racket over here comeing from?"

Dexen turned and faced the person who asked the question, "I'm not of the jedi and I never was," he stated sternly. "Now if you have something to say, say it, otherwise I will be on my way," he was starting to get a little ticked at the person.

"Well someone is angry." He said mocking him. "You have a light saber and are force sensitive so you will have an alignment." He said turning to hear Celtic. "Well you should ask him." Falderan said pointing to Dexen.

Celtic looked at Dex " what happened?" she asked him her purple eyes full of curiosity.

"I align to none, and as for the lightsaber and force sensitivity are yet again none of your business as far as I am concerned. As for what happened I was dealing with some smugglers," he told the two complete strangers, than turning he began to walk around the building that he had jumped off of.

Falderan smiled and turned back to Dexen. As he turned one of his lightsabers could be seen on his waist. "Very well. But I think you will find it is more my business then you know just like this girl who is also force sensitive." He said pointing to Celtic.

Celtic blinked " Wait what?" She said sounding confused " i am?... how do you know that?" she asked looking at him with a confused look on her face.

"Well you see all life forms have a connection to the force. Most are barely there but some like you and him have a strong connection to it. I can sense this in you and him. You are young and haven't't practiced with it and so you are barley aware of it. Him on the other hand seems to have good control."

"And what does this have to do with you?" Dexen had turned around to face them, and instead of taking the time to go up to get his rifle he simply pulled it down and over to him, and secured it back in it's holster.

"Well you see if you haven't put the pieces together yet your rather stuiped. I am force sensitive too and sensing you two on this planet struck my interest." He stated.

"Do I seem to care, mind getting your point across?" Dexen asked, a nit more ticked, you didn't usually get money by standing around.

"wait you where looking for me?.. why? nobody ever have given any interest in me at all most just ignore my exsistance" she said still confused

"Well I was in the system looking for something to occupy my self with when I sensed you two and came down for some entertainment of some kind." He said with a smirk. "So if you are a bounty hunter or hired gun what ever you are you were probably hired to deal with them. So who by was it the authorities?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus