Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"How else would I have gotten here without one? It is sitting a mile or so out side the city. Capable of transporting 3."
Dexen Vanukar (played by Pyrak)

"Alright I'll take my ship, you take yours and take the girl since yours is probably more roomy, what is the planet you had in mind, any in particular?"

"Ah but that's part of the fun you see I am going to let her decide." Falderan pointed to Celtic. "Come on girl we are leaving."
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

" Ok" Celtic said walking over to him.

((some you guys are only on when im sleeping XD or in town ))

"Alright, can you meet me in orbit in two standard hours?" Dexen inquired.

"Very well meet at these coordinates." Falderan said sending them from a small computer on his gauntlet to Dexen. "Those will be sent to your helmet. I know all mandalorian helmets have a small data chip in them for receiving small data such as this. Well no need to wait around come Celtic we have work to do." Falderan said wandering off towards his ship.

"Alright," he stuck his hand out in a thumbs up, then he raced down the street to his ship.

Celtic followed him remaining quiet as she did.

Wandering through the crowded streets Falderan asked. "So how did you end up in a place like this?"

" i was born here... my home was burn down about a year ago. I was lucky to escape" she said

"Why was it burnt?" He asked the girl while continuing to walk.

" i dont know it cought fire some how and was not able to be put out in time... I .. I can still here the screams of my parents as they burn to death in that fire" she said

Hm a random fire at a force sensitives home? That is to much of a coincidence. Falderan thought to himself. "Well now is you chance to put all that behind you. My ship is just a few hundred meters away." Falderan said looking around anxiously.

Celtic nodded quietly.

Arriving at the place where he had been staying at, Dexen started packing his things that he had out.

Arriving back at his ship Falderan let out his hand to help Celtic inside. "Welcome aboard." He said with a smirk.

celtic took his hand and stepped onto the ship.

"Welcome aboard." Falderan said entering the small shuttle. The ship was equipped for one person to live in it but it wouldn't fit two people well. "We should get going." He said sitting in the pilot seat. "Strap yourself in and we can head to our destination." He told Celtic pointing to the other seat smiling.

Celtic sat down and strapped in tightly.

The ship turned on with lights and the silence of it''s quiet core let it fly up and leave the planet quickly and quietly. Pushing the button to head into light speed Falderan turned to Celtic and said. "We will be there in about two hours."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus