Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Dexen Vanukar (played by Pyrak)

"This time the authority payed better this time, and I am not here for your entertainment," Dexen said sternly turning away and walking off to where he had parked his speeder bike.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

Celtic blinked watching im leave then looked back at Fal " Can you tell me more about this.. force thing?" she asked him " you sparked my curiosity and i want to know more"
Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Hm the arrogance of a mandalorian they think they are top of the world." He said turning to Celtic. "So young one you have never had anyone come for you? Jedi or anything?"

Celtic shook her head " i dont even think people know im here.. iv been here, with nobody since my parents died when i was about 5" she said sighing " its.. been hard on my own"

Hm what to do with this child? Falderan thought. "Well then what to do with a unknown for sensitive child? You are far too old to begin training with the jedi but maybe I can give you some assistance." He said to the girl.

Celtic smiled a little " you mean you will teach me more about the force?" she asked him her eyes lit up. Celtic always enjoyed learning new things.

"Why of course. But given your age of sixteen I am guessing it will be hard."

" im a fast learner.. how elce would i have survived on my own for so long" she said with a soft laugh " im celtic by the way"

"Very well Celtic I am Falderan. Now we will have to stay in the inner systems at the moment as we can't have your training interfered with." He said to Celtic. "Now for your first test and this is very simple. Just grab this out of my hand." He said pulling out a piece of food from his coat. He sat the small bar in the palm of his hand.

" is that chocolate? ... i'm allergic to chocolate" she said looking at it. not really wanting to touch it is it was.

Oh boy this may be harder than I thought. Falderan thought to himself. "It is a bland ration bar often used by soldiers. Now simply grab it from my hand."

" oh well then grate i'm hungry" She said snatching it her reflects there quick from years of having to steal food.

Smirking she went for the food Falderan used the force to levitate it thus causing her to miss. "You must use the force to grab it." He said looking at her.

Celtic blinked then sighed softly " well can you explane to me how im ment to do that?" she asked.

"Just focus. Using the force is all about focus simply focus on it and concentrate."

"Alright" Celtic said looking at the ration bar for a moment then closed her eyes and focused on it. she took a deep breath as she then attempted to snatch it from him.

If she can focus and learn at her age this could be very useful. Falderan thought.

Celtic continued to focus and after a moment she moved her hand and the bar flew into her hand

"Well done you past a simple test. We will have much training to do. The only question is were would you like to train? Would you like to start here?" Falderan asked Celtic. Then a voice was heard followed by blaster fire and two of the authorities were dead. Standing over the top of them was a Trandoshan slaver and several others behind him.

"where ever you think will be best" Celtic said then looked to where she heard the voice ~ what elce is going on now?~she thought

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus