Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

" Alright" celtic said yawning " mind if i take a nap? im a bit sleepy" she said
Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Go right ahead." Falderan told the girl. He stood up in his ship and went to put his lightsabers in a security weapons compartment. Inside were spaces for his two lightsabers and four pistols each with marking of high ranking members of criminal organisations like the black suns.
Other Female (played by Sweetyceltic)

( feel free to slap me if i forget again))

Celtic lean back in her chair and closed her eyes trying to get some sleep.

Falderan sat back down as he took a rest next to the girl he sat with. He had no idea how she would turn out but one thing was for sure she would be strong. He crossed his arms and relaxed a bit as he watched the ship fly through space and light speed with the millions of stars and planets passing them by.

(No no need to worry :) )

Celtic soon fell asleep smiling a little as she did

Feeling himself getting tired Falderan thought he should sleep before arriving at their destination. Falling asleep in seconds he thought about the girls training and what would happen of her if the jedi found her. As he slept he began to dream. As he was connected to the force he as well as other force sensitive people could have some form of vision in their dreams. In this dream he saw huge fleets of ships in combat through space. He saw blasters being fired from unknown gunman and in the distance two lightsabers one of red the other of blue clash in a blinding light. Waking up in a slight sweat he saw the ship coming out of hyper space near a large planet with a yellow atmosphere. "Guess we are here. But what was that I saw?" He said looking at his new apprentice. "Better get ready to land." He said interacting with his control console.

Celtic yawned as she open her eyes and rubbed them " here already" she asked with another yawn as she looked out the window at the planet below.

"Hm. You were asleep for about two hours. The trip was rather short thanks to hyperspace." "Once we reach the surface we will begin your training. We will start with some force testing and training. I would recommend you prepare yourself this planet can be unpredictable." Fal said preparing to land.

" ok" Celtic said with a small nodd

((sorry been busy ))

Once the ship landed Falderan and Celtic went out and began to walk. Crossing the large canyons the planet was covered in they made it to a ledge. Picking up a rock he said. "Ok I want you to stop this rock hitting the ground. This will be a warm up for your training." He said dropping the rock.

(No prob. :) )

Celtic blinked " How?" she asked him looking kinda confused.

Fal sighs. "Using your force capabilities. You see that's what you need to be a strong jedi or sith. Now focus and try again." He says picking up a rock but this time threw it in the air. "This should be a bit easier."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Unlikely forces

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus