Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fnaf Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Locus Shaw (played by Jay_Kapa)

hello, i am looking for someone to roleplay with me, i would prefer if you have seen the vr game (see someone play it or have played it) if not it will make things more difficult. but anyways we can talk about what we will be doing in the roleplay in pms, but it will most likely be in a mall or of course freddy fazbears. if we do the mall then it will most likely be based kinda on the trailers for the new game but it doesnt really have to be
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I would like to do this, and I have seen both Help Wanted, and Security Breach
Osris

Locus Shaw wrote:
hello, i am looking for someone to roleplay with me, i would prefer if you have seen the vr game (see someone play it or have played it) if not it will make things more difficult. but anyways we can talk about what we will be doing in the roleplay in pms, but it will most likely be in a mall or of course freddy fazbears. if we do the mall then it will most likely be based kinda on the trailers for the new game but it doesnt really have to be

I would like to play this- I have played help wanted and I’m watching a little bit of security breach
Vanessa A. (played anonymously)

Mabye Vanessa could work? She’s from Security breach

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fnaf Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus