Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Aliens in Gotham (Closed)

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Down below the cops arrived. As was usual for crimes involving Arkham, general super villains, or Batman, Detectives Ethan Bennett, Bruce's best friend out of the cowl, and Ellen Yin were the first to arrive. "What did this?" Asked one of the police, scratching his head as he looked the destroyed wall over. "Could've been Bane. He definitely has the strength to pull this kind of damage off." Yin said, before thinking. "But why would he be breaking into Arkham?" She asked. "Besides, isn't he still in black gate?" Ethan asked as he came over. He paused. "Hold up, what is this?" He questioned, poking at some drool that had come off of Moose's tongue with his foot. "Looks like a big glob of slobber." The police officer said. "You guys secure the perimeter. We'll check inside see if we can figure out what happened." Ethan said. "And if you see the Batman, call for back up." Yin added, before they went inside Arkham.

Moose swam through Gotham Bay before coming to the sewers. He swam through the water there to a rather spacious chamber. He surfaced allowing Animo and Langstrom off, before Julia caught up to them. The chamber was set up with different kinds of equipment, mostly computers, tools, and work places, though a couch, a bed, and a tv had also been set up. "Welcome to my humble abode." Animo said. "At least for the time being." He added.
Falderan (played by Dreath)

Seeing Detectives Bennet and Yin arrive and begin securing the scene Batman took his leave. Security footage would show them what they needed to he hoped but for now he had to return to the Batcave and begin scanning for the large Amphibean and the escapees.

Langstrom snorted when he removed the rebreather. Wearing it for an extended period was remarkably unpleasant. Not to mention the smell and wet feeling. His clothes were soaked and the cannals water smelt mouldy at best. He shivered as he got off Moose. Looking around the cave he watched as Moose found a comfortable spot and sat similar to a dog in its bed while Julia began sniffing around. The mutant rat somehow smelt worse than all other things around. Langstrom pushed the aromas aside.
"Is this where you're living now? I must say your decor has only gotten worse." He said much like an old friend to Animo.
Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Well it's not ideal. But it's the best I'm able to do at the moment." He said. He walked over to a white board. It was one of the ones that could be flipped. On the side facing them were various diagrams of a possible blue prints for a new transmodulator. He grabbed the board and flipped it to the other side, detailing his plan. "I came to this city to take revenge, on our former colleague, Doctor Andrew Jensen. He works for Wayne Industries, same as you did." Animo said. The white board was covered in scribbled writing detailing Animo's plan. "But first, we're going to need Man-Bat." Animo said, looking back to Langstrom. "However I have a few suggestions for modifications to your formula." Animo said. "For example, substituting what I assume is Vampire Bat dna with... say fruit bat dna or something. Blood is a poor source of nutrients after all." He explained.

As Batman headed back to the Batcave, green flashes could be seen from Jackie's window. Son Jackie's bed was a small grey creature. It had a slight resemblance to a frog. The Omnitrix could be seen on its back. Its eye were large with side ways closing eye lids, and its pupils were rectangular. Poking off the top and back of its head were eight or so barbells that slightly resembled hair. The creature wore a black and whit outfit. The 'top' and collar of the outfit were a shiny black, as were the 'bottoms'. the sleeves up to the midway point on the arms was a shiny black as well, however the rest of the upper arm and mid section were white with a texture similar to Jackie's shirt.

Not far from the creature were several hardware tools as well as tools for working on computers. The creature, Jackie in her Amphibrain form, found them. Jackie wasn't quite sure what these kinds of tools were doing in the house when she found them in a cabinet but shrugged it off. After taking some time to rig a set of mirrors so she could watch herself as she worked. She soon began fiddling with the Omnitrix, using the tools to partially disassemble it. As always, she didn't know where this kind of knowledge came from when she transformed into Amphibrain, but she just kind of ran with it.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Aliens in Gotham (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus