Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Block hides characters & forum posts (FIXED)

Hades_

I'm aware that the block tool allows you to hide the forum posts from another user you have blocked, but could this also be done for blocking the characters of those accounts that are strictly linked to that account publicly? I've used the block function to hide forum posts from some members at times, but it doesn't work against the characters that show up in the community character tab. I'd really like this to be a feature since I've used the block feature to hide repeated user ads etc from appearing on the forums, but it's downright frustrating when I try and scroll through the community character tab and someone I have blocked has 20+ characters they've recently updated and it takes up the first two or so pages with their characters. It makes it so difficult to see newly updated characters that don't belong to someone I already don't have desire or appeal to reach out to for a roleplay.
Kim Site Admin

Oh, you're right, that's a big oversight. Will fix.
Hades_ Topic Starter

Awesome~
Kim Site Admin

I think this is fixed now :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Block hides characters & forum posts (FIXED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus