Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome To Wonderland (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alayna Griffin (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Alayna has been stuck in Wonderland since her mother had banished her from their homeland after she had become queen which happened shortly after her grandparents had died, leaving Alayna with literally nothing. For a long time she had been searching for a safe place to stay but all the places she had come across, at least one person wanted her killed but not in Wonderland. Why was she treated differently there? Who were these people who had taken care of her from the start?
Later on she found out the many people who have helped her in Wonderland but as she was told by Alice, the young girl who had gone there in her 'dreams', they weren't so good people. She didn't see anything that was wrong with them, all they cared about was her being safe.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Alayna Griffin (played by Felicia_Marie2000) Topic Starter

Bump
Shattered (played by satans_child)

this seems cool

Bump

I know I haven't had this open for a while but I decided to open this back up.... See if I could get more than one person interested in this idea.

((Already have one person who I just sent the starter to....))
Osris

I will try this!

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome To Wonderland (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus