Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The best show you’ve seen recently?

Space Dandy is absolutely phenomenal, never had a show make me laugh one episode and tear up the next. Made by the same guy who made Cowboy Bebop so that's two for two so far!
I'm loving that they essentially turned the last couple episodes of the Book of Boba Fett into Mando instead. Don't get me wrong, I'm liking the series fine - but when that Beskar-wearing bastard and his little green baby are on screen, my heart just melts!
The Owl House is the jam on my toast! I usually only watch anime, but keep up with kid's programing as a habit (I worked in a children's mental hospital and after making the mistake of putting on Cartoon Network and not checking the show, cause CN - what could go wrong? A LOT) and after hearing the old backseat baptist soccer moms complain about how the show was gonna be the downfall of Christian civilization I figured I should see if they were being honest.

Eh, halfway, but the show only comes on at like ten thirty at night, if your impressionable youth is awake and watching TV at that hour you as a parent need to correct something, and it is not the show!

I adore the show, it has some really good morals for kids, it does deal heavily with romance though, so obviously keep them from watching it until they are ready to have a talk about that kinda stuff and understand it. It feels very much like a throwback to the kid's programming of the 00s in some ways, it's just dope as rope!
I recently binge-watched all of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", which is the show where all those Danny DeVito memes come from. It's absolutely hilarious, and easily up there on some of my favourites that I've ever watched.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The best show you’ve seen recently?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus