Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Riots in the UK

Darth_Angelus Moderator

We don't normally post about real world problems here but I think we should make an exception here. Over the last few days, there's been a lot of violence in London, which has been getting worse and spreading to other cities.

I wanted to let you all know that I don't live anywhere near the affected areas, I'm in a small village that isn't likely to have any problems, so there's no need to worry about me.

But thought our other members in the UK might also like to let their friends here know how they are affected. Be safe.
I've been catching bits and pieces of what's going on over there back here in the States on our national news stations. I hope the rest of our UK-livin' members stay safe if they're anywhere near all that nastiness. As Darth said, be safe, y'all. <3
I'm in the UK, and I live in a partial violence area (mostly around here, it's drug raids and armed robbery, but maybe a couple of burglaries and fights).

I recently brought a friend of mine up from London, after she had a bit of a problem with her area. Fortunately, her family have now relocated to another part of the country, so all is well with her.

I wish everyone all the best of safety, no matter where in the world they live.
I think we should call in commander Shepard to fix this.
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

It seems to have calmed down now. Let's hope that was the end of it.
Taciturn

boop.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Riots in the UK

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus