Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Marvel RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

tumblr_n3sm83Nsz81spkksvo2_500.gif

While it is hard for me to RP at the moment because my PC is broken (And I don't like using a phone), I'm putting out this request hoping anyone who is interested is okay with slower replies until I get my PC back.

Anyways, I don't do a lot of fandom RPs, but on my older days of RPing, I used to do Marvel RPs all the time and had fanfics and everything. I've been a huge Marvel fan for the majority of my life, but since the Loki series and Hawkeye series, I am really getting back into it and am craving a good Marvel RP. I am well versed in Marvel lore. I've seen nearly every movie, series, and I have read lots of comics. I also have a book with hundreds of characters in it from years of Marvel, and timelines of many of the multiverses.

I'd prefer this to be 1x1 because group RPs overwhelm me. But I'd prefer if you play multiple characters. You can play either canon characters or OCs. Either way, I don't mind. I love Iron Man, Thor, Spider Man, Ant-man, Dr. Strange, Starlord, Venom, Deadpool, Loki, Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Typhoid Mary, and Gamora most of all. I know that was a lot >.> Apologies. I'd say I'm best at playing Iron Man, Ant-man, and Spider Man above all others. I'm pretty good with Loki too. Either way, I have plenty of options and so do you.

If you have any specific ideas, let me know. If not, I have plenty.

Requirements:I have triggers and do's and don't's on my page so I'd appreciate if you look at those. I'd like it if you at least have a basic understanding of the Marvel universe and real names of more popular heroes, villains, and antiheroes. If you don't know the real names of less common ones, that's okay. I want you to at least be able to write a paragraph a reply. I don't want one-liners. And considering the fact that this is Marvel, it would be good if you aren't triggered by fighting, gore, blood, and swearing. You know how it is.

This can be a more chill RP, but I still want action. It is Marvel after all. Romance is fine as well if you want it. I'm open to a lot of possibilities here :) I want to use dice for fight scenes to make it fair. So godmodding isn't possible either. Unless we decide to fight Thanos or someone like him, dice are necessary. If they are like Thanos or stronger beings that are nearly undefeatable we can somewhat play it by ear.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Question, Would Aelin work as a character?
AliRevellian Topic Starter

FrostWolf wrote:

Well, yes, but since this is taking place in the Marvel universe, Throne of Glass wouldn't be relevant. Unless of course something occurs where somehow through an interdimensional rift caused by multiverse management that Aelin got teleported from her story to the Marvel universe.
AliRevellian wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

Well, yes, but since this is taking place in the Marvel universe, Throne of Glass wouldn't be relevant. Unless of course something occurs where somehow through an interdimensional rift caused by multiverse management that Aelin got teleported from her story to the Marvel universe.

That is what I was thinking, its either aelin or ella

FrostWolf wrote:
AliRevellian wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

Alright that would be fine. As long as you meet the requirements, staring another RP with you would be fine. I just have really slow replies right now.
AliRevellian wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:
AliRevellian wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

Alright that would be fine. As long as you meet the requirements, staring another RP with you would be fine. I just have really slow replies right now.

I understand that just send the starter when you can
Hello!! This RP sounds so interesting and I am a huge fan of Marvel and superheroes in general! Are you still accepting partners?

RedLikeRubies wrote:
Hello!! This RP sounds so interesting and I am a huge fan of Marvel and superheroes in general! Are you still accepting partners?

Yes, I am :) Thanks for your interest. I will PM you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Marvel RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus