Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » DeathBreak

cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

“ for your information I am ten years old!….. and they kicked me out of my part of hell” he said, with a tinge of sadness in his voice. “ somthing about how my powers were stupid. They are stupid, and I wish that I was born with cool powers!” He said, in a jelouse voice
Luke (played by Lyra736)

He sighed and shook you head “way to Young to be on earth.” He grumbled and sat on the floor in a room. He crossed his legs and yawned softly.

“ for your information I am ten years old!….. and they kicked me out of my part of hell” he said, with a tinge of sadness in his voice. “ somthing about how my powers were stupid. They are stupid, and I wish that I was born with cool powers!” He said, in a jelouse voice
Allium-Crest Milis Umbethe (played anonymously)

Allium-Crest peeked out from behind a brick corner wall, crouched down as to hide fully behind it as it was low to the ground, it's strange earthly scent tingling faer nose and tempting out a sneeze- which was forcefully held back. The desolate street adjacent to said wall had various tire streaks and crashed cars spewn all along it's dark grey expanse, with a few darker splotches here and there that didn't need to be addressed at this point; no help can come for them now. Most of the buildings on either side happened to be homes with all their doors either opened or broken down in large-scale scavenging sprees or attacks, but what sat on the far end of the right side sidewalk is what held faer attention. A two story building could be seen on the corner of the street, looking very out of place among all the others around with it's brownish colour palette and odd shape, it also happened to be one of the few with a landing on it's side to lead way to a side entrance. Maybe because it's entryway was in a claustrophobic space that the door seemed to be intact and, hopefully, everything inside as well that would be of much benefit to faer.

Taking one more moment to check the surrounding area and path to the shop for any signs of possible danger, Allium-Crest concluded it to be safe enough to traverse and found faerself on the landing soon after setting off, eyeing the lingering darkness of the open corridor as fae tried the handle- locked, of course.
Ahhhh..... Finally, Bliss...

Alexius was in the shower house, finally able to clean off not only his armor and clothes, but his body as well. Despite what the guard had said about privacy, he still didn't let his sword rest more than a few feet away from him at any time. He took full advantage of the supposed 'privacy' granted to him, and removed his helmet.

There was... not really anything visually intriguing about him, aside from his age. Stripped of the armor, dirt, and grime. He just looked like a slightly malnourished kid in high school, albeit a rather handsome one with toned muscles. He had golden blond hair, amber eyes, and pale skin.
He didn't like being this vulnerable, and despite what Jack said, he still found himself looking over his shoulder.

"Old habits die hard, I guess..." He muttered, as he turned off the water. He took out some oil and a rag, along with a small hammer from his pack, beginning routine maintenance on his gear.

"God I hope no one walks in here..."
So I’m going to be a lot slower to reply, Im taking part owner ship of another chat site and trying to get some stuff done that the creator has not done yet, so I very much apologize.
Allium-Crest Milis Umbethe (played anonymously)

(( All good! ))
After quite some time, Alexius finally emerged from the bathhouse. He was now clean, but still very hungry and thirsty, not to mention tired. He found himself aimlessly walking around the compound, already forgetting where he was supposed to go to eat.

"Where... am I supposed to go?" He asked out loud, scanning the area with tired eyes.
Jack (played by TemtoeZ) Topic Starter

"Oh yes, Over here!" I shouted, waving from a covered area with a bunch of bench's food cooking in pot on one of them. "Food's almost done, there's some juice in the dispenser over there" he pointed to a water dispenser with pinkish liquid inside it. "While I got you here can I ask your name?, I'm Jack".

Cloudy finished setting up his stuff and sighed. He wasn’t very happy, and was probably malnourished, but in all honesty he didn’t know what ten year old cloud demon looked like, much less any other cloud demons. He smelt the food however, and he decided to go over to them and see what was going on
Luke (played by Lyra736)

With the smell of food, the boy licked his lips. But he shook his head quickly. “Dammit Luke you eat them if anything..” he whispered with a growl and just sat on the floor in the house. He wrapped his wings around himself and put his head in his knees. “I ate yesterday anyways..” he grumbled and sighed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » DeathBreak

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus