Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » DeathBreak

Jack (played by TemtoeZ) Topic Starter

*Roaming around in a deserted town you see a gates off area saying "SURVIVORS WELCOME" and you can see salt by the bottom of the gate. there's lights in some of the houses and a man standing on a house in a waistcoat and dark green pants. How do you approach the camp?*
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

Cloudy looks nervous as he aproches the camp, looking at it with his confused look. He had supplies in a bag strapped to his back, but other than that, he distinctly look like a human. However, he didn’t look like a cloud demon either, being maybe a juvenile to most demon experts, but he had the horns of an adult cloud demon. He covered the fluffy parts of his face with a mask and a large pair of sunglasses, and he had a large coat over his normal hoodie and blue jeans atire.

The man turns around to response to the noise to see if it's a new person or a zombie that strayed to far from their horde. Seeing a person stand there he begins to say "Hey there!", But quickly stops when he notices the horns on their head. Quickly drawing out his pistol he shouts "Stay where you are demon!" As he leaps roof to roof then over the fence a few feet away from the demon. "What's your business here demon and where's your horde of zombies!?" He says firmly allowing the demon to speak.

Cloudy stops for a minute but then says, “ I can’t control zombies… that’s kinda not what cloud demons do, we have much more practical types of magic” he said as he stepped a bit closer, but then stopped. “ may I come in? I have some supplies to share” he asked the person that he had just met

"Why Should I trust you? You're a demon one of the monsters that started all of this!"he said taking a step closer."Hell all for I know, you could just be wanting to be let in so you can get rid of the salt and let zombies run wild in here!" He said before going quiet, examining the demon then looking around."even if your not trying something why are you trying to help out humans, demons naturally hate and want to kill humans so why not you then?" He asked slightly lowering his pistol.
Then, something truly bizarre, something that would seem to only happen out of a mythology, occurred. Walking towards the gate was a man clad in steel plate armor from the late sixteenth century. A ragged black sheath held a steel longsword that swayed on his hip. His face was hidden by a visored helmet. In sharp contrast to the dated armor, he also carried a large, modern black backpack, seemingly full of supplies. Scratches and dents covered his armor, and blood stained the cloth tabard he wore over his metal armor. He paused outside the gate, staring at the demon and the guard.

"Is something wrong here?"

His voice was scratchy, like he'd been yelling for a while. He seemed rather tired, and frequently adjusted the helmet. He didn't seem to notice that the demon was, in fact, a demon. His peripheral vision limited. He did notice the gun in the guard's hand, however, and rested a gauntleted hand on the hilt of his sword.

“ look, you have no reason to trust me, especially since I am a demon, but trust me, my kind can’t control zombies” he said as he started to look a bit anoyed
As he said this, Alexius froze for a second, before slowly turning to face Cloudy. He gripped the hilt of his sword, and stared directly at him.

"I'm sorry, I think I may have misheard you. Did you say you were a Demon?"

Alexius finally notices the horns as well, and he begins to unsheathe his sword.

cloudy turned around and then got a bit spooked. " p-put that thing d-down please. I p-promise you I'm h-harmless" he said as he stuck out his hands, just incase he had to use his powers as a defence mechanism
Luke (played by Lyra736)

The boy had his hood up and walked behind Cloudy, his wings were tucked into his hoodie. “Leave cloudly alone… they are harmless I can promise you that. “ he grumbled and pulled his hood down.
“Yes we are demons, but we mean no harm at all, but I need you sir to put your sword away before I make things really ugly for you. Heh that would be somewhat fun though..” he grumbled as he pulled his hoodie off and showed his scared wings.

(I’m not very sure, it looks like a very fun plot though)
Two demons? Damn. Alexius turned to face the newcomer. If the guard would assist him, it would be a fair fight in terms of numbers. However, he wasn't sure how strong they were, or how much longer he could stay awake, or hell, even if the guard would help in the first place.

He was running on fumes, and needed some rest and food. That's why he came here after all. He was in no shape to fight off two demons, especially if he would be alone in doing so.

"...Alright, but if you do anything funny, I'll strike you down where you stand. With my bare fists if I have to."

And with that, Alexius sheaths his sword, a wary eye on the two demons.

Cloudy breathed a sigh of relief and then muttered, “ oh thank god I didn’t have to take off my gloves”. He didn’t like using his powers, but it was a defense mechanism, and a good one at that.
Luke (played by Lyra736)

The boy just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “Yea whatever. I hope you know your sorta are out numbered that there is two demons and you, a weak human.” He grumbled and flapped his wings a little and sighed.

He moved his hair from his face. “If I’m correct me and cloudy are supposed to protect you humans during this apocalypse..” he added. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. “This is gonna be worse then hell…” he grumbled under his breath.

*Quick lil non story blurb, Hi everyone! im so glad that this is getting bigger and i really appreciate those whom joined!i havent replied in a bit because my town was going through a flood and that was a big problem so i haven't had time to reply but still thanks to who have joined and didnt just dip, Thank all of you!, now back to the story*

"Well I guess you guys can come in it's really odd that there is 2 demons in the same place even more that there's no zombies around them and even more that they say that they're wanting to help humans" He said with a puzzled posture. "Uhm here I guess for those who are demonic I'll just.., move the salt and then put it back I guess?" he said. Then he went over to the welcome sign turning it on its side revealing a hidden door behind it, unlocking the gate door and moving the salt line over with his foot lightly "Welcome to my humble camp" he said stepping to the side of the door allowing everyone to go in. "Oh you look in need of a nice shower and some food come with me" he said beckoning the armored man. "I see your not a fan of showing off your face either!" he said with a chuckle as everyone came in. "Make yourselves at home, you two demons can take that house at the end of the lane" he said pointing to a dark blue house, with almost black, grey trim "the shower house is over there" he says to the armored man pointing to a really big garage "and don't worry lots of privacy I made sure of that" He says as he heads to a covered area to start on food. Quickly turning around "and if you two try anything i have Gallons of holy water" he said as he Quickly went back to walking over to the covered area.

Cloudy nodded and stepped inside, making sure not to step on the salt as he did so. He then went to the house and looked at it hapilly, before starting to unpack all of his medical supplies and his umbrella.
Luke (played by Lyra736)

The boy jumped up and flew over the salt, she flew to the house and landed, he sighed softly and went inside. He looked at the house and sighed. He crossed his arms. “Cloudy you shouldn’t be on earth..your too young..” he grumbled

“ for your information I am ten years old!….. and they kicked me out of my part of hell” he said, with a tinge of sadness in his voice. “ somthing about how my powers were stupid. They are stupid, and I wish that I was born with cool powers!” He said, in a jelouse voice
Luke (played by Lyra736)

He sighed and shook you head “way to Young to be on earth.” He grumbled and sat on the floor in a room. He crossed his legs and yawned softly.

“ for your information I am ten years old!….. and they kicked me out of my part of hell” he said, with a tinge of sadness in his voice. “ somthing about how my powers were stupid. They are stupid, and I wish that I was born with cool powers!” He said, in a jelouse voice

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » DeathBreak

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus