Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » DeathBreak

So this is a rp about a demon/zombie apocalypse where demons control hoardes of zombies. now there's not a lot of demons and they have a limited reach so there will be dead zones of mindless zombies just waiting for a human to chase and infect them now because of it being demonic, if you have a thing like salt you could close down a area and keep zombies and demons away. there can be like 1-2 demons turned good because they think the devil is gonna kill them after humanity is gone so they are helping the survivors. now if your playing as a demon your not insanely powerful but you have a little bit of magic, now once the demon spots are filled up if you still wanna join your character has to be human it doesn't matter where they're from or how old they are or what gender they are as log as they can help the group.
JaiyanaBinx

(( Are humans or demons more in need currently for this RP? ))
TemtoeZ Topic Starter

JaiyanaBinx wrote:
(( Are humans or demons more in need currently for this RP? ))
Yes! we do need more players I would like this to have somewhat a big group so I would love it if you wanted to join! The 2 demon roles I planned for have been filled up sorry, but we do need some humans! but if your heart is dead set on being a demon that's fine! 1 more demon wont be to much but this would be the only exception as of right now ill make. because we cant have demons outnumbering humans even if they're good because in this world there is 1 demon every 100,000 humans so it would be very odd if we just had a group of good demons with a few humans if you understand what I'm saying?
So I’m going to be a lot slower to reply, Im taking part owner ship of another chat site and trying to get some stuff done that the creator has not done yet, so I very much apologize.
Allium-Crest Milis Umbethe (played anonymously)

(( All good! ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » DeathBreak

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus