Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gravity Falls RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Shattered (played by satans_child)

Hello! i am Satans_Child, Child of Satan, Satanic, Firework, or Disc! any is good! anyways, i would love to do a gravity falls RP with this OC please- their gonna be a demon because yknow, they can shape shift and stuff. they mostly staying the form of a scared over Maincoon-Norwegian forest cat breed cat or a ripped-up stuffed animal but uses the cat more often. you can use OCs too of course and this is optional. you don't have to. but, this is just a little interest check, but I hope someone can do this with me! paragraphs don't need to be a thing in the rp, but at least write long posts once in a while? I get pretty uninterested when people are only putting one liners. also, I would probably like to talk OOC with you to plan over Ideas too! thank you and have a nice day! ^^
hello, May i rp with you? I love gravity falls!
Shattered (played by satans_child) Topic Starter

sure! i would be happy to! just PM me when you want to talk about plot, characters, and where we start ^^
Is this still open? I feel Turvold would be amazing for this idea, albeit with a little bit of tweaking.
Shattered (played by satans_child) Topic Starter

KingDragon wrote:
Is this still open? I feel Turvold would be amazing for this idea, albeit with a little bit of tweaking.
\

yeah its still open^^
This Open? i would love to RP with my muse/Cannon! :D -Blue Sprite ! ! !

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gravity Falls RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus