Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Loaded Tablet Pen

Just the place to dump some doodles and such for characters and the likes. I've started a new series that I will actually be looking to just cameo in random characters, so if you are ever interested I would love to see yours and doodle them without any need of $!


Little Demon Doodles


Current WIP
Thank you for the chance.

What about my main OC, Wakumi?

Her profile
MannaBeast Topic Starter

AgateTurtle wrote:
Thank you for the chance.

What about my main OC, Wakumi?

Her profile

omg she's adorable! I love that she is a Honengame! You dont usually see OC's like that! Honestly, as I am working through my series, I do see that I could use her for one particular picture! I havent drafted it yet but the ideas there :3
I am happy you like her. I love turtles and when I found out about the Honengame, this turtle-like Yokai, I felt I had to create a character who belongs to that race.
Raptors (played by ragemachine)

Could Raptors cameo in one of your drawings?
MannaBeast Topic Starter

Raptors wrote:
Could Raptors cameo in one of your drawings?

I've never really drawn a raptor before. I'd have to think on that one lol mostly cause I wouldn't want to do him injustice

@MissLumina; I see that you deleted your post before I could reply to it. If you are still interested, please! I would love to hear more.
Raptors (played by ragemachine)

MannaBeast wrote:
Raptors wrote:
Could Raptors cameo in one of your drawings?

I've never really drawn a raptor before. I'd have to think on that one lol mostly cause I wouldn't want to do him injustice

I’m sure you can do it
MannaBeast Topic Starter

Raptors wrote:
MannaBeast wrote:
Raptors wrote:
Could Raptors cameo in one of your drawings?

I've never really drawn a raptor before. I'd have to think on that one lol mostly cause I wouldn't want to do him injustice

I’m sure you can do it

I could try, I may put him on reserve. I'd rather do a good job than a half ass sad attempt at one
MannaBeast Topic Starter

And one completed picture later.

Kingly Ways ft: Aria (the lass), Cole (the one sitting on the stairs) and Jordan (the Βασιλιάς King)

uju2Bhl.jpg
Looks nice.
MannaBeast Topic Starter

Okay finally had a chance to sit down and plot some thoughts. In the future I will be asking for the following amount of cameo characters to appear. I'll detail the character and genre's as well so it may help.


[*] Solace - There will be two main characters which will be mine and a friends, but the scene is supposed to be more of a tavern. So currently I am looking to fill 4 slots -could be more but not guna say. This genre is fantasy and magic. Demons, Orcs, Elves and such are common.
[*] Mains are - Dante and Soraya
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot

[*] Eden - One main character will be involved but this one will be more open to a garden scenery. Typically more mythical creatures will be in this one, such as satyr's and fauns. Looking for only three in this one
[*] Main is - Roman
[*] AgateTurtles - Wakumi
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot

[*] Encryption- Styled in a more 'Zero Dawn Horizon- world, it is a place that is mostly overrun with nature and humans are more of less thriving but in smaller places. Set to be more sci fi. Potential three characters
[*] Main is - Calder
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot

[*] Warf - A elven styled picture that should be more based in a sea fairing town. Looking for two on this one!
[*] Main is -Poppy
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot


Please note, I reserve the right to say no if I do not feel comfortable drawing someone's character OR I don't think they would jive. I like to stay true to the person's creation and sometimes, I won't hit the mark!

If you are interested, just let me know. I am currently making these throughout whatever available time I have, so they do take time!
MannaBeast wrote:
Okay finally had a chance to sit down and plot some thoughts. In the future I will be asking for the following amount of cameo characters to appear. I'll detail the character and genre's as well so it may help.


[*] Solace - There will be two main characters which will be mine and a friends, but the scene is supposed to be more of a tavern. So currently I am looking to fill 4 slots -could be more but not guna say. This genre is fantasy and magic. Demons, Orcs, Elves and such are common.
[*] Mains are - Dante and Soraya
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot

[*] Eden - One main character will be involved but this one will be more open to a garden scenery. Typically more mythical creatures will be in this one, such as satyr's and fauns. Looking for only three in this one
[*] Main is - Roman
[*] AgateTurtles - Wakumi
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot

[*] Encryption- Styled in a more 'Zero Dawn Horizon- world, it is a place that is mostly overrun with nature and humans are more of less thriving but in smaller places. Set to be more sci fi. Potential three characters
[*] Main is - Calder
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot

[*] Warf - A elven styled picture that should be more based in a sea fairing town. Looking for two on this one!
[*] Main is -Poppy
[*] Open Slot
[*] Open Slot


Please note, I reserve the right to say no if I do not feel comfortable drawing someone's character OR I don't think they would jive. I like to stay true to the person's creation and sometimes, I won't hit the mark!

If you are interested, just let me know. I am currently making these throughout whatever available time I have, so they do take time!


Sounds good. Just a question: Will Wakumi be in her human or in her turtle-like true form?
So I know you said Raptors was on reserve but would he be on the list? Like which slot?
MannaBeast Topic Starter

"Sounds good. Just a question: Will Wakumi be in her human or in her turtle-like true form?"

Most likely the turtle-like true form, just cause I feel it would really fit into the fae theme. And plus a challenge cause the turtle shell would be fun to try!


"So I know you said Raptors was on reserve but would he be on the list? Like which slot?"

I'm still not too sure about Raptors merely because as I stated, I've never drawn a raptor before. So for now, I think I will have to decline. Unless I feel impressive.
MannaBeast wrote:
"Sounds good. Just a question: Will Wakumi be in her human or in her turtle-like true form?"

Most likely the turtle-like true form, just cause I feel it would really fit into the fae theme. And plus a challenge cause the turtle shell would be fun to try!


"So I know you said Raptors was on reserve but would he be on the list? Like which slot?"

I'm still not too sure about Raptors merely because as I stated, I've never drawn a raptor before. So for now, I think I will have to decline. Unless I feel impressive.

Thank you for the info and good luck for this!
Oh Alrighty. Then what about Sallie Olympus? Could she do well?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Loaded Tablet Pen

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben