Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Life Of The Party (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Crow Hills (played by sunnidays)

A mansion. An assassin. A party. What could happen?

We follow Crow as he is sent to another job at an exclusive party on the other side of town. Ball gowns, masquerade masks, fancy wine, the whole shabang. He poses as the host's mistress, but he only has one intention. To finish his kill and get out of there.

And then we have [Your OC]. They are a close friend of the host and know nothing about Crow's plans. They start getting suspicious of Crow, following him around the party as non-suspiciously as they can manage. What will happen next? Who knows! That's the fun part!

Roleplaying on here is fine, but I mostly prefer being on Discord. You can message me for my tag if you'd wish to roleplay on there instead.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

sunnidays Topic Starter

bumpbumpbuuuuump
Ooh, this seems really interesting! I'd be interested in doing it :D
sunnidays Topic Starter

Oooooh :0 coolcool---- idk how to reac tproperly i'm sorry-
No no, you're fine!
sunnidays Topic Starter

So sorry for the late reply, were you wanting to roleplay?
You're fine, yep!
sunnidays Topic Starter

Coolcool!! Is there any changes you wanted to make to the plot before we started-?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Life Of The Party (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus