Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Seven Moon Kingdoms

Senshi Moon Kingdom - Kingdom of Knights/Nobles/Mechs (Pronounced: Sen- She)

Kakureta Moon Kingdom - Kingdom of Ninja/Spies/Assassins (Pronounced: Kah-Ku-reh-tah)

Bane Moon Kingdom - Kingdom of Plants/Peace/Rain (Pronounced: Bah-nee)

Gokei Moon Kingdom - Kingdom of Sun/Athletics/Parties (Pronounced: Go-Kie)

Aki Moon Kingdom - Kingdom of Fallen Leaves/Feasts/Wind (Pronounced: Ah-ki)

Fuyu Moon Kingdom - Kingdom of Snow/Frost/Royalty (Pronounced: Fu-you)

Wasure Rareta Moon Kingdom - Kingdom of the Lost/Wandering/Abandoned (Pronounced: Wah-su-ray Rare-ee-etuh)

A major war over greater authority and power rages between the Senshi and Kakureta kingdoms. The kingdoms of Bane and Fuyu joined forces with the Senshi, while the kingdoms of Gokei and Aki support the Kakureta. Wasure Rareta had refused to take part in the war and payed severely for it. Anyone left alive on the broken moon had been hardened to the core and could only trust their own brethren of the kingdom. Though some people from other moons, came to Wasure Rareta in order to escape the pressure and fear of the war, and they were humbly excepted after being proven of not being a spy.

A small but steadily growing undercover army called the Shizun no Owari (End of Seasons) is rising up. Their duty is to infiltrate the other moon kingdom's and stop the war from continuing.

The head general of this undercover army is Neoma Alva. Her second-in-command is Wyatt Amaya. They run the most successful squadron, which is responsible for trying to infiltrate the Gokei Kingdom. Though all her squadrons are extremely skilled at what they do, they have very little discipline. And for this reason, General Alva of the Gokei and Wasure Rareta squadrons is sending out a request to any of those who wish for their peace and freedom back. Become a war general beside Neoma, or be a second-in-command like Wyatt. The Shizun no Owari army resides in the Wasure Rareta and will only be sent out when a mission is called in.
I hope aelin will work for this!! I sent a reply in the IC section.
BugIsTired Topic Starter

She's a great character for this!
Neoma Alva (played by BugIsTired) Topic Starter

((lol wish there were more people in this rp ;-; but im too shy to go out and tell people about it ))
Aelin Galathynius (played by FrostWolf)

((Hmm. . . know what would help? Making a RP add. And then when they ask where, give them the forum link. I could also make a ad myself if u like))

((Yea thatd be nice thanks ^^))

((No problem. Let me just set it up and ill send u the link to it, and if u like u can copy and paste it and have the same rp ad.))

((I've already made one but its really simple and basic d: ))

((heres mine Your text to link here...))

((Thats awesome thanks! ^^))

((IDK what to do here))

((thats fine. im gonna see if some friends from a different sci-fi rp wanna join))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Seven Moon Kingdoms

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus