Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ✿ Character Commissions and Keychains!

Imir (played anonymously)

Hello!
I am selling cute keychains that I have designed, as well as taking character art commissions! <3

:star: Examples of my art;
ImirSitsTransparent.png
Iravati_ElysianWolf.png
ReymondNew.png

Commission prices

:star: Prices Lineart
Bust - $10
Half-body -$15
Fullbody - $20

:star: Prices Flat Color
Bust - $20
Half-body - $25
Fullbody - $30

:star: Pices Full Color & Shading
Bust - $30
Half-body - $35
Fullbody - $40

:star: Keychains that I have for sale (they come fully assembled with keychain and all, the print is double-sided)
152874725_185420256669806_4710276794034385601_n.png
128109243_132075992004233_881230319228046560_n.png

:star: Price $9/keychain
:star: I ship worldwide (though be conscious of your own country's taxes for imported wares etc!) and am happy to say that the charms are made of 100% recycled acrylic ^_^

Edit: Boom! Now I offer a package deal on keychains: buy 3 keychains and get 35% off your entire order! Woo!

Please PM me if interested!

Remove this ad

Imir (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still open for both commissions and keychain-orders ^_^

Boom! Now I offer a package deal on keychains: buy at least 3 keychains and get 35% off your entire order! Woo!

Also: open again for character commissions! I am also open to doing character turnarounds!
I bought three keychains and I ❤️them

Recently finished Commission!
Iravati_ElysianWolf.png
Hi! How are your feelings on doing characters with no art yet? :)
I'm joining a DnD campaign and would love art of my Gnome Wizard, but she's fresh made so she doesn't have anything yet! The best I could do is cobble together some red images from across the internet's, but I know some artists don't vibe with that so I wanted to check first. :)

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Hi! How are your feelings on doing characters with no art yet? :)
I'm joining a DnD campaign and would love art of my Gnome Wizard, but she's fresh made so she doesn't have anything yet! The best I could do is cobble together some red images from across the internet's, but I know some artists don't vibe with that so I wanted to check first. :)
Sent you a PM!^_^

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ✿ Character Commissions and Keychains!

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Dragonfire, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus