Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ✿ Character Commissions and Keychains!

Hello!
I am taking character art commissions as well as selling cute keychains I've designed! <3

:star: Example of my art!
ImirSitsTransparent.png

:star: More examples of my art! (You can also see finished commissions in the comments)
Art art art!

Iravati_ElysianWolf.png
FeralasProfiel.gif
ImirErikModernWalk.png

[Commission prices]

:star: Prices Lineart
Bust - $15
Half-body -$20
Fullbody - $25

:star: Prices Flat Color
Bust - $25
Half-body - $30
Fullbody - $35

:star: Pices Full Color & Shading
Bust - $35
Half-body - $40
Fullbody - $45


🔴Regardless of tier: Any explicit NSFW will be double price, contact me for specific details.



:star: Keychains that I have for sale (they come fully assembled with keychain and all, the print is double-sided)
152874725_185420256669806_4710276794034385601_n.png
128109243_132075992004233_881230319228046560_n.png

:star: Price $9/keychain
:star: I ship worldwide (though be conscious of your own country's taxes for imported wares etc!) and am happy to say that the charms are made of 100% recycled acrylic ^_^

Please PM me if interested!

Remove this ad

Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Still open for both commissions and keychain-orders ^_^
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Open again for character commissions! I am also open to doing character turnarounds!
I bought three keychains and I ❤️them
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Recently finished Commission!
Iravati_ElysianWolf.png
Hi! How are your feelings on doing characters with no art yet? :)
I'm joining a DnD campaign and would love art of my Gnome Wizard, but she's fresh made so she doesn't have anything yet! The best I could do is cobble together some red images from across the internet's, but I know some artists don't vibe with that so I wanted to check first. :)
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Hi! How are your feelings on doing characters with no art yet? :)
I'm joining a DnD campaign and would love art of my Gnome Wizard, but she's fresh made so she doesn't have anything yet! The best I could do is cobble together some red images from across the internet's, but I know some artists don't vibe with that so I wanted to check first. :)
Sent you a PM!^_^
I'm just poking my head in here to see if you're still willing to take in requests or not.
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Cynical wrote:
I'm just poking my head in here to see if you're still willing to take in requests or not.

Yes I am! Send me a PM with the details of what you had in mind and we can talk further ^_^
PM Sent!
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Recently finished commission!
Tyrn_CelestinaGrey.png

Tyrn_CelestinaGrey_ShortSleeve.png
Gorgeous!
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Alleluia wrote:
Gorgeous!
Thanks Queen <3
Imir wrote:
Recently finished commission!
Tyrn_CelestinaGrey.png

Tyrn_CelestinaGrey_ShortSleeve.png

You did such an amazing job, I'm so happy with her! Thank you!!!

10/10 recommend commissioning Imir!
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Imir wrote:
Recently finished commission!
Tyrn_CelestinaGrey.png

Tyrn_CelestinaGrey_ShortSleeve.png

You did such an amazing job, I'm so happy with her! Thank you!!!

10/10 recommend commissioning Imir!

Thank you so incredibly much for your kind words and I'm so glad you're happy with her! ^_^
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Hi lovelies! I am struggling financially right now and set up a Ko-Fi for anyone who feels inclined and able to give me a donation. My commissions are of course still open and you can request one either through here or on my Ko-Fi as well! Thank you <3
My Ko-Fi
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Recently finished Commission!
Hope_Cynical2.png
Erik Olsen (played anonymously)

Amazing.
Imir (played by Min-ya) Topic Starter

Erik Olsen wrote:
Amazing.
faadf84c3ad3981023ce8788b868507d.jpg
Oh you. Thanks! <3
I highly recommend this lovely artist. I'm very happy with both the portrait and colored half-body! <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ✿ Character Commissions and Keychains!

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus