Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fnaf - Security Breach ~ Closed Hours (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi there! I really wanna do a fnaf security breach rp w/ Vanessa, Gregory, Frazbear, Monty, Roxanne, and Glamrock Chica... BUT you can also rp as your own fnaf oc or as a security guard!

I'd prefer it if you wrote at least a small paragraph (3-5 sentences) but if you cant or cant write that much in the moment just put WIP and ill wait for you to finish (:

Click Here To Join Rp!!!

I hope to find some fun fnaf rp-ers ^^

CANON ROLES OPEN:
Vanessa (Idk yet)
Monty
Fraz Bear
Glamrock Chica
Roxanne

CANON ROLES TAKEN:
Sundrop/Moondrop
Gregory
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Osris

I have Vanessa and I have a OC I would LOVE to use for fanf!! I have project 364 who would be an amazing caretaker for kids!

And.. I have a starter made for her haha
I'd like to take Gregory if possible!
BugIsTired Topic Starter

Osris wrote:
I have Vanessa and I have a OC I would LOVE to use for fanf!! I have project 364 who would be an amazing caretaker for kids!

And.. I have a starter made for her haha

Awesome yeah ill make the rp in sci-fi. If youd like you can be both vanessa and your oc if youd like to (:
BugIsTired Topic Starter

Jblg31 wrote:
I'd like to take Gregory if possible!

yea ofc!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fnaf - Security Breach ~ Closed Hours (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus