Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance Roleplay Request (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I am new so I apologize if this isn’t a very proper Rp Forum! I’m looking for solely a romance roleplay with a purely fantasy world behind it. I am alright with playing any gender but would prefer to go on the more submissive side of our characters, personality wise of course. I would love to hear any replies! Again I apologize if this isn’t the most formal roleplay request but I would love to roleplay with anyone who is reading this! <3
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

i could use an rp like this. Where do I sign up? 😊
Onyx (played by FoxPhoenix)

Hey could I join the rp
I'd be down for an rp like this.
Hello, I have three characters in the making. 2 would be perfect. Camilla and Sage. Their profiles are in my bio. I would love to talk more about this if you are still interested.
I know this is a couple days late, but I'm open for this kinda RP if you're still looking for a partner.
I mostly roleplay on Discord if that's alright with you? I mostly just got onto this site to look for a partner tbh.
BardicInspiration wrote:
I know this is a couple days late, but I'm open for this kinda RP if you're still looking for a partner.
I mostly roleplay on Discord if that's alright with you? I mostly just got onto this site to look for a partner tbh.

I also roleplay on discord if youre interested as well! What genre do you usually rp on discord?
I would be interested if you'd have me of course
Avabudava20 wrote:
BardicInspiration wrote:

I also roleplay on discord if youre interested as well! What genre do you usually rp on discord?

I mostly do fantasy, both medieval and modern fantasy. Recently, I've been into mafia themed roleplays and characters, but I'm flexible. I'll give you my acc if you wanna talk more about it over on Discord?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance Roleplay Request (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus