Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 「ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ」

Hello! My name is Kat/Katsuki. This is my idea for a fun forum game! I hope you have fun!
Here are the rules.

Riddle me this! The person above you will give you a riddle and your job is to (with your character) to answer the riddle. It doesn't have to be right, just in character. Answer with your best guess! AND NO CHEATING!

I'll start this off!

"Name three consecutive days without naming any of the seven days of the week."
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

"That one ain't hard. Yesterday, t'day, and t'morrow."

"Now lemme think a minute. I ain't good at inventin' riddles, so I'll ask ya one I heard somewheres 'long the way:

"What gets bigger the more you take away?"
Erzaroth (played anonymously)

“A hole. Obviously. Honestly, you backwards savages have no sense of nuance. Try this riddle on for size. It took me years to decipher it, and I doubt any of you will be able to.”

Ahem.

“I need air to live, but if I drink I will die. I eat what I touch until I’m all that’s left. What am I?”
“Why the answer must be fire. It really took you years to figure it out?” Alexandra asks laughing. Liam looks to his sister. “Now let us hope that they can get the one you came up with sister”. Alexandra smirks “Very well, brother. They can be harbored, but few hold water. You can nurse them, but only by holding them against someone else. You can carry them, but not with your arms. You can bury them, but not in the earth. Good luck”
Sir Donald Duck (played anonymously)

"Hah! That's easy!" Donald would quickly take out a smartphone and look up the answer. "It's a grudge! What else can be... ehm.. carried without arms!"

"I got a riddle that nobody can solve! What bow can't be tied?"
The Mailman (played anonymously)

“The kind that you fire an arrow from. Or the kind that you do to show respect. Or the kind on the front of a ship. It’s mostly dependent on context and pronunciation.”

“This one isn’t too difficult, but what disappears when you say it’s name?”
Oryn (played anonymously)

Silence

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
"Someone's feelings!" Mixie yells with utmost certainty. She whips her head around to face someone in the background, whispering to her. "Huh? The answer was a promise? Ehh. My answer still works."

"Hmmmm, I've got one," Mixie clears her throat. "I can fill an entire room by myself, yet I never take up any space. What am I?"
((Oops, did something wrong, ignore me please! XD))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 「ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ」

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus