Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

TiredWriter

A spell went wrong and made a rift between universes, causing them to merge. However the universes are in danger and the one who caused the spell is no where to be found. Will the heroes save their universes or will they just have to find peace with the merged one?

1.) Please don't be rude OOC! While it is perfectly acceptable to have a stinky mean character, we don't want a user being negative.
2.) No writing limit, but don't be mad with the mix over bible verse and like 3 word responses.
3.) Please no god-modding
4.) Anyone is welcome, any timeline too
(Im making a Jojo OC, that im going to add here.)
TiredWriter Topic Starter

(I don’t mind)

(I hope you all don’t mind swear words)
What’s the year?

YinYang_Creator wrote:
What’s the year?

Whatever year your character is from though it read XXXX on devices that tell the date and calendars too
(Ok, i made the character. Please don’t hate me for making them a daughter of Giorno and Jolyne…)
(I realized i forgot to post the link. Here you guys go.My JJBA OC

(It is fine)
Im not sure if you did, but if you didn’t, can you look at Juliet’s page to see her powers please?
YinYang_Creator wrote:
Im not sure if you did, but if you didn’t, can you look at Juliet’s page to see her powers please?

**I did.**
Ok, then we can continue.
Ready Aoi?
(I changed Juliet stand chart, and took away the punching barrage power.)
A dragon flys over head minding his own gosh dang business
I just made him, he’s from the same universe as Juliet, but funny thing, is that they have a weird relationship with Jolyne and Josuke… I’ll explain more when Tiredwriter gets here.

Since Svou's character doesn't show up as an option, he will appear with Jolyne.
What do you mean he doesn’t show up as an object?
Also, can i explain the relationship situation.

Some bug or something, it won't let me post as him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus