Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Josuke Ivanov (played anonymously)

"He's real! I always thought he was some cartoon."
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Juliet shudders and cringes. “Yeah… he does look like Donald Duck, and he’s is very much crazy…”
"Would you calm down, please?" Wakumi told Donald.

"That is what makes him iconic."

Juliet nods. “Yea i guess so.”
"As usual, this is new to me."
Sir Donald Duck (played anonymously)

He would stop, his face visibly red. "Fine." He huffs, picking up his staff and dusting himself off.

"Cheer up, dude! You are like an celebrity around here."

"I know, I know." He would fix his hat, cancelling out the Aero spell he cast. "Watch where you shoot those.. erm.. spikes!" He barks, or in this case quacks, at Juliet.

"We were sparring, my bad."

"Don't mention it." He nods. "I could join! I haven't had a proper fight in... around a day." He laughs.

Juliet grins. “Well, if your this fiesty, like i your show, you’d really put up a good fight! Let’s do it!!
(I changed Juliet stand chart, and took away the punching barrage power.)
“And I guess I enjoy the show.“ Wakumi says. “If anyone of you gets injured, the doctor is here.“

Juliet’s eye’s narrow. “I hope your ready for this, duck man! I’m, gonna hit you won’t everything I’ve got!”

"Blah, blah, blah." The duck teased, thrusting his staff forwards. "Frost!" He would cast one of his signature spells, Donald Frost. A chunk of ice would hurtle towards Juliet!

"I am going to sit out of this one plus I need re-dye my hair."

Juliet grins as her Stand moves in front of her.
“Sliver Bombing! Two Waves, Hamon style!”
Silver Star launches one wave of spikes at the ice chuck, detonating as they hit it, blasting it to nothing, as a second wave hurtles through the explosion at Donald, radiating with Hamon.

This obviously caught him off guard. "Yipe!" He quickly jumps to safety, the Hamon wave hitting him on the tail. "Aeroga!" He would spin while jumping into the air, summoning a large whirlwind.

Juliet controls her breathing, focusing her Hamon into her Stand, having it fire high precision spikes at Donalds staff in hopes of breaking the spell, since she knows she can’t stop the whirlwind.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus