remember me
Register | Forgot Login

Forums > Art & Creativity > professional landscapes ...free?(temp closed)

« 1 2 3 »

I'll add the forest to my list - I can't very much draw buildings <3

Oh then I wouldn't mind forest covered in snow.

I'm an artist myself, but I'm terrible at scenery.
I would love to see a huge outstretched golden field of grass blowing in a breeze with overcast, warm grey clouds. Maybe a single, lonely tree in the distance..? This is so cool of you, thank you!

SylOfficial wrote:
Yes, a forest turning into a meadow or a dirt path, both works but with the view on the edge of the forest ^w^
was trying out a new method of drawing grass. hope this works.

https://www.deviantart.com/wanderlyst/art/Peace-commission-808822892

will do other commissions tomorrow

Wanderlyst wrote:
SylOfficial wrote:
Yes, a forest turning into a meadow or a dirt path, both works but with the view on the edge of the forest ^w^
was trying out a new method of drawing grass. hope this works.

https://www.deviantart.com/wanderlyst/art/Peace-commission-808822892

will do other commissions tomorrow

It’s beautiful! Thank you! <3

RimCaster wrote:
Oh then I wouldn't mind forest covered in snow.
https://www.deviantart.com/wanderlyst/art/December-commission-808860714

went for a sunny vibe as I'm trying to practice light. <3

The field is coming soon

iolhantheX wrote:
I'm an artist myself, but I'm terrible at scenery.
I would love to see a huge outstretched golden field of grass blowing in a breeze with overcast, warm grey clouds. Maybe a single, lonely tree in the distance..? This is so cool of you, thank you!
https://www.deviantart.com/wanderlyst/art/Rise-commission-808974008
can add leaves to the tree if you want me to, didn't work out quite right but I'll keep trying if you like.

If you're still offering. I have a bit of an unusual one- Basically a large, dark coniferous forest, where the trees bark is black and has veins of glowing sap running through it, and the needles are razor-sharp and dark blue. Around a big, pristine lake that reflects the starlight above.

Wanderlyst wrote:
iolhantheX wrote:
I'm an artist myself, but I'm terrible at scenery.
I would love to see a huge outstretched golden field of grass blowing in a breeze with overcast, warm grey clouds. Maybe a single, lonely tree in the distance..? This is so cool of you, thank you!
https://www.deviantart.com/wanderlyst/art/Rise-commission-808974008
can add leaves to the tree if you want me to, didn't work out quite right but I'll keep trying if you like.

I adore it!! Thanks!

Spiritualeclipse wrote:
If you're still offering. I have a bit of an unusual one- Basically a large, dark coniferous forest, where the trees bark is black and has veins of glowing sap running through it, and the needles are razor-sharp and dark blue. Around a big, pristine lake that reflects the starlight above.
I'll definitely give that a try. never done a glowing tree before but now is a good time to start <3

Spiritualeclipse wrote:
If you're still offering. I have a bit of an unusual one- Basically a large, dark coniferous forest, where the trees bark is black and has veins of glowing sap running through it, and the needles are razor-sharp and dark blue. Around a big, pristine lake that reflects the starlight above.

I m so sorry, I got busy and by the time I got to your request id forgotten some of the details. didn't remember until just now.
here's this anyways

https://www.deviantart.com/wanderlyst/art/Restful-commission-809606981

((Goodness sakes you're so talented!!!))

Ooh, I love the night sky reflected in the water-

(And no need to apologize, you're just doing this out of the goodness of your heart so you don't owe me anything-)

thanks, guys <3

gonna take a couple more requests before closing this up.

I know I've asked for art already, and I feel so bad for asking again ;-;

Would it be possible to draw like... an alleyway? Like a really chappy, messy alleyway that drug dealers would hang out in.

« 1 2 3 »

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus


Forums > Art & Creativity > professional landscapes ...free?(temp closed)