Skip to main content

Forums » Help » The Difference Between "All Ages" and "18+"

So, I'm getting ready to post my first ever RP ad, but I am unsure as to the difference between "All Ages" and "18+". Is 18+ exclusive to erotic content or can someone post an ad in the 18+ section, but it still be family friendly? I ask since, generally, I do prefer my partners to be adults in real life despite me not partaking in erotic play. Thank you an answer in advance!
18+ isn't exclusively for sexual content only. You can definitely post a SFW ad if you prefer to roleplay with adults only 😊
Kim Site Admin

Not only can 18+ be non-erotic, if you want, it can be only non-erotic. These are the relevant settings to adjust in your comfort & privacy settings:

I want to see forum posts flagged for explicit sexual themes
I want to treat RP ads that are marked as allowing "optional/fade to black" sexual themes as explicit

By default, "I want to see forum posts flagged for explicit sexual themes" is off, so if that's something you do want you'll need to opt-in.
Conqueeftador Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Not only can 18+ be non-erotic, if you want, it can be only non-erotic. These are the relevant settings to adjust in your comfort & privacy settings:

I want to see forum posts flagged for explicit sexual themes
I want to treat RP ads that are marked as allowing "optional/fade to black" sexual themes as explicit

By default, "I want to see forum posts flagged for explicit sexual themes" is off, so if that's something you do want you'll need to opt-in.

Ah, thank you! One more question, though, and that is if it applies to characters or if it is only about someone's irl age. Of course, I'm not going to meddle underage characters in situations not suitable for them, but seeing how my only character on this site so far is under the age of 18 I thought I'd ask as well

AquaCharm wrote:
18+ isn't exclusively for sexual content only. You can definitely post a SFW ad if you prefer to roleplay with adults only 😊

Thanks bud
It’s only the IRL age of the player!!

Folklore wrote:
It’s only the IRL age of the player!!

Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Help » The Difference Between "All Ages" and "18+"

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus