Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Deltarune rp)Light and dark collide (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Deltarunner

Update (April 9th): still open for anyone who would like to try it 1x1!! Maybe open for group? Idk, more so looking for 1x1 for this one now!

Since im just the deltarune guy now, id like to try an host a deltarune themed plot ive been wanting to try for a while now!!

This can be 1x1 or it can be a group! Tho if its a group i would prefer it only be 3 or so people! MAYBE more than that depending if the RP is successful. If we do do a group tho, i would appreciate that we reply in a certain order and that there be a decent amount of activeness gen/ lh/

So for the plot, basically the light world is ganna collide with the dark world.

Heres how i plan for things to go. Now note, this could change and i am of course open to different ideas! But for now, this is what IM setting up to happen.

So starting out, itll just be a normal day in hometown. Kris, susie, and the others are just doing there own thing.

Then after a bit, im ganna say that darkners are ganna start randomly appearing on the lightworld.

Then after that point, kris and susie would probably try an find ralsie of course and try to get to the bottom of whats happening.

I MIGHT have a few ideas for why this is happening. Keeping my lips sealed for now. For the most part, our heros are probably just ganna do what they can to stop any chaos that might come up from this conundrum before playing detective.

Also very open for any ideas other people might have for the reason of the worlds colliding

Anywyas like i said, The first half of the rp is just ganna be the heros trying to restore any chaos that could form between either the darkners or the lighters.

After that, things will get ugly. The light world and the dark world will then start meshing together. Chunks of the locations in the darkworld will start spawning on the surface of the lightworld randomly.

By the time this happens we will probably be reaching a climax and finally the heros might find out why this is all happening.

////

Plot aside, lets talk characters.

Obviously i would like for you to at least play one or more of the main cast, being kris, susie, ralsie, noelle, berdly, ect. As these characters are the main POV of the story, ESPECIALLY kris and susie.

Other than that, i dont really mind who else you play. Either way, im playing the majority of the cast + the side characters.

Please PM or comment if your interested!!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Ralsei (played by Sunstruck)

Hiya! I can RP if ya want! I’m also fine with waiting for someone else if you really want a small group! /gen
Deltarunner Topic Starter

Ralsei wrote:
Hiya! I can RP if ya want! I’m also fine with waiting for someone else if you really want a small group! /gen

Ooo yes!! Also it doesnt have to be a group, i more so prefer 1x1! Just PM me whenever!! :D
Ralsei (played by Sunstruck)

Deltarunner wrote:
Ralsei wrote:

Ooo yes!! Also it doesnt have to be a group, i more so prefer 1x1! Just PM me whenever!! :D

Alr! I can still wait for a group! I’ll wait like a day and PM you Tuesday if no one else responds!

Ralsei wrote:
Deltarunner wrote:
Ralsei wrote:

Alr! I can still wait for a group! I’ll wait like a day and PM you Tuesday if no one else responds!

Alright! Either way, the rp is ganna stay open for a little while!
Noelle Holiday (played anonymously)

I'd love to join and play Noelle (of course), if that's okay?

Noelle Holiday wrote:
I'd love to join and play Noelle (of course), if that's okay?

Ofc!! Hold on! Ill try an add you to the group pm!!

Bump!!
Foxfarer

Hey I'm interested! I'm more than happy to play any side characters when they're needed or any main character that is needed.

Foxfarer wrote:
Hey I'm interested! I'm more than happy to play any side characters when they're needed or any main character that is needed.

Ooo alright!! 👀 Well- actually would you mind if this was 1x1 with just me and you? I mean i do have a group, but its not that active at the moment tho and as the post says, i more so wanna do this one as a 1x1 now. If thats alright!
Foxfarer

Deltarunner wrote:
Foxfarer wrote:

Ooo alright!! 👀 Well- actually would you mind if this was 1x1 with just me and you? I mean i do have a group, but its not that active at the moment tho and as the post says, i more so wanna do this one as a 1x1 now. If thats alright!

Totally fine with that! I'm gonna play some of the main characters then lol.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Deltarune rp)Light and dark collide (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus