Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Want to RP? Open for all! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ShadowFlame2022

Hey! Its been a while since I RP and I am looking for some people to DM with! I am fine with most themes so please message me? Heads up, I don't really write in paragraphs but can if needed. Hope to hear from you!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 100%
The RP is entirely based around combat and nothing else, such as an arena where nothing else happens.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! If you're fine with all categories, you can join our Roleplay....its main categories are romance, Action, Magic, and Adventure. DM me if you are interested. Thanks and regards, Carmilla.
*eyeing your Natsu* are you good with cross-canon? I could squish my Ed into the Fairy Tail world pretty easily!
Hey, if you're interested I have an idea
ShadowFlame2022 Topic Starter

Atthis wrote:
Hey, if you're interested I have an idea

feel free to pm me. :)
heyo! may irp with ya? :3
Hey. I'm looking to RP with someone.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Want to RP? Open for all! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus