Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Romance! LFM/F, fantasy, vampire, mer (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hiya! I'm Nebbie-I took an extended break roleplaying but am eager to get back into it with a ton of old ideas with my characters.

What I'm looking for:
-I have no select length for responses ! I write in paragraphs but am fine if someone writes just sentences as long as it's not just a single sentence.
-I'm not super picky about grammar/spelling/punctuation either :^) I will RP with anyone !
-I'm not interested in writing smut, but I do prefer it to be romance-focused.

I'm down with other ideas, these are all just based off my current characters and a compilation of all the prompts I've used over the years here! With all that out of the way, here are the prompts I have sorted out! Some are character-specific.

Slice of life/magic/fantasy slice of life- Moki (preferably fxf, down with fxm though!)
I dig any kind of modern-day prompts, but something like either a coffee shop meeting or a roommate situation are my favorites. Also down for magical day-to-day life where she's a human in a magical world or I can give her a magic twist!

Slice of life/vampire fantasy- Francis (mxm, mxf)
Francis is a character I use as either a human or vampire. Again like Moki, roommate prompts are super fun for me in a slice of life genre. However, as a vampire, I'm down for a lot! Either there is a new vampire in town with him having to teach them how to live as he does, or him moving to town with another vampire and being too stubborn to leave their territory. He's another character where I'm down with day-to-day magic as well!

Mermaid Ideas (Will use Estral, prefer mxm but can do mxf!):
Idea 1:
Muse a is a recluse merman who's been living away from the near-utopian merm society for years (insert angst-y reason here if so desired). Muse b (Estral) is sent out on an exploration mission and finds muse a, and quickly becomes interested in him as well as bringing him back to the society he'd left behind.

Idea 2:
Muse A is from one merman society and muse b is from another with differing views (they might be the leaders of both societies). They fight one day only to be caught by fishermen looking to sell them as a pair. however, they find a way to escape and must now return home with each other's help.

Idea 3 (a classic):
Estral is a merman, Muse B a human fisherman. somehow Estral gets caught in B's fishing traps and pulled into his boat and now muse B wants to take a home to heal him as well as learn about him.

Idea 4:
Muse A is a former aquarium merman suddenly released into the wild after his human owner passed away. with no idea how to survive in the wild, he stumbles upon muse b, who decides to take him under his wing and show him what being a real merman is about.

If you're interested please DM me/comment with which idea/character you'd be interested in RPing with! Will probably be looking for several different RPs to get back into the groove of it. Thanks for reading!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Nebbie Topic Starter

Changed up some of the prompts/title and wanted to mention I'm down to use some of my other characters if needed in the specific prompts I have listed!
Nebbie Topic Starter

Bumping! Also removed a prompt and changed the title a bit to hopefully have some more focus on my other ones mentioned since I'm using it QwQ.
Hey! I'm happy to plot with you! I currently have a Demon, a Demon/Vampire (female), and a few other species if you'd be interested, let me know. :)
Nebbie Topic Starter

Novocain wrote:
Hey! I'm happy to plot with you! I currently have a Demon, a Demon/Vampire (female), and a few other species if you'd be interested, let me know. :)

Awesome! Will DM you : )
Hey! I'd be down for a modern fantasy magical slice-of-life story. I don't know if either of my characters would work (ones a half-orc, ones a kingdom hearts oc) so I'd be willing to come up with a new character!
Nebbie Topic Starter

Nercsylliac wrote:
Hey! I'd be down for a modern fantasy magical slice-of-life story. I don't know if either of my characters would work (ones a half-orc, ones a kingdom hearts oc) so I'd be willing to come up with a new character!

DM'ing!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Romance! LFM/F, fantasy, vampire, mer (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus