Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Students vs Burglars [18+]

Aaron Greenvalley (played by Semegrex) Topic Starter

Aaron walked to the yard, and noticed the rock that had fallen from among his cargo. He quickly picked it up and stuffed to his pocket.

("I almost lost that thing. How did it end up here?") He wondered in his mind. He noticed a man rushing upstairs, and vanishing to his room.

("Seem that there are lots of people in i hurry today..") He thought, while starting a clim to his own floor. He noticed one man on the yard taking off his shirt, and starting to walk towards the shoreline of the lake. Rays of the sun were glittering from the small waves on the lake.
("I just finished unpacking, so little break would be good.")

Aaron walked into his room, changed swimming pants on, loaded a little bag with goggles, chips and soda, wrapped large towel around himself and headed to the beach. By the time he got there, there were quite many people there already.

While Aaron was preparing his stuff, Don and Pedro met at the beach. They had lightened up their clotes, so they could get some tan or go to swim. Pedro opened his towel, and spread it on the sand.

"Its nice to meet new people. We like to visit this beach often. It a rare thing to have your own lake. Its almost like private swimming pool, but in steroids. There is even fish in there, if you like fishing." Pedro said.

From Aarons point of view, a man, who had previously rushed upstairs was there already in short pants without shirt. He was unloading his own bag over a towel. Drinks, some small salty snacks and..a sponge?

"Dude? Again? You wanna go for sponge catch again, Pedro? Said man next to him, while laughing hard."
"Sure thing, Don. You told me you wanted anything as long as its wet. You know the rules.." Pedro giggled.

"All right, all right. What shall it be this time? Don said, shaking his head.
"How about, if I win, you fetch me a rock from the lake in a way, that I cannot see you head nor legs above the water for at least 4 seconds?" Pedro said.
"For a moment I thought you have gotten over with our previous game already. I thought that you got my point that I just wanted to DRINK something. So how about, if I win, you have 60 seconds to find a new competitor to challenge you in sponge game. If you fail, i can throw the fully loaded sponge in your face 5 times. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Two men took their positions facing each other. Pedro dropped the sponge into shallow water, and picked it up, as it was dripping water. Then they started to throw each other with the sponge. Idea of the game was to throw a sponge to the opponet. Other player was supposed to catch or duck it. If the sponge hit the other player in any other part than hands, player had to accomplish the task given by other player. Game started with 40 steps distance, and after each throw, player soaked the sponge again and took one step closer to the opponent.
Meg finished her impromptu dinner, gathered a few additional things, and headed out. She noticed none of the guys were in the courtyard area of the complex and figured they must have gone down to the beach already. It was just a short walk from the apartment building.

Sure enough, she spotted them in what appeared to be a sponge fight on the beach. So that explained the remark earlier, she thought to herself. It must be a running gag between them. Not far from the beach were some picnic tables. She found one that was unoccupied and sat her bag down containing her towel, sunscreen, and snacks.

Meg watched as the guys took turns throwing the sponge at one another. She couldn't figure out if they were supposed to catch it or dodge it.

Wet sponge spashed at Pedros face. Both of the men laughed.
"Your sixty seconds start now!" Don yelled, and lifted up his waterprood watch to see the time. Pedro started running around the beach from person to person like a chicken being chased. He only stopped for two seconds at each person.

"Hi, you wanna play sponge with us?" He stopped next to Aaron.
"Nah. Perhaps another time." Aaron replied. Aaron watched with great curiosity, as this man seemed to make a conversation with every living soul on the premises.
("Yup. Good decision. I do not wish to join this kind of race. Im not a good runner.") Aaron thought.

Pedro continued his chicken run, until he reached Meg.

"Hi Meg. You.. wanna... play sponge?" Pedro was out off breath after all that running.
"I think I'll pass, but thanks," Meg replied. She was really not in the mood to get hit with a heavy wet sponge. "You guys go ahead." She watched as the two resumed their game. Aaron seemed like he had opted to sit out as well.

Meg turned to Aaron. "Is the sponge game a regular thing with those two," She asked. Meg remembered doing something similar as a kid, but it had been with water balloons and squirt guns instead of a sponge. Right now, she wasn't in the mood to get wet or run around. After a long band rehearsal with Wednesday, she was not in the mood to get wet or run around. Meg decided to just sit at the picnic table and watch the lake goers instead.

"I got one!" Pedro yelled, and started to head toward Don, but this time slowly. One young man was following him.

("Oh, there are tables here! How come I didn't see them before? Plus a nice lady to keep company. Even better..) Aaron thought and climed up from the ground. He sat on the table near Meg.

"Actually.. I just met those two. I moved in here yesterday. I just finished unpacking my things. I think we have not introduced yet. Im Aaron, from A building, third floor. Those two are Pedro and Don, as I heard. They seem to have games of their own."

Aarom was not big fan on wet games, but he did like diving. He did not know how to use scuba gear, but he enjoyed just diving around in pools and lakes with goggles. He had good lungs. Some had even suggested at he could try play some instrument like a tumpet or flute, since he had good capacity and air flow. He had given it a second thougt, but he had a feeling that instruments were expensive. Singing was ok. He actually liked singing, and he sometimes joked by imitating opera style. He once had even had tried to finish with his friend a solo in Leningard Cowboys' "Space tractor". It was a bad idea. One singer is supposed to sing "O" with continous flow for nearly one minute or something. On his try, he got perhaps half or one third completed. He wasnt sure how it was recorded, but the song was so old that is was propably done by genuine singer with good skills.

Don and new player started new round with the sponge. Pedro was laying on the sand, with all limbs pointing to different direction, while trying to stabilize his breath and pulse.
"Actually, I just met those two. I moved in here yesterday. I just finished unpacking my things. I think we have not introduced yet. Im Aaron, from A building, third floor. Those two are Pedro and Don, as I heard. They seem to have games of their own."

Meg nodded. "I'm Meg. I live in the corner unit of the first floor of the B building," She replied. "It's nice to meet you."

Aaron was not a big fan of wet games, but he was a big fan of diving. He did not know how to use scuba gear, but he enjoyed just diving around in pools and lakes with goggles. He had good lungs. Some had even suggested at he could try to play some instrument like a trumpet or flute, since he had good capacity and air flow. He had given it a second thougt, but he had a feeling that instruments were expensive. Singing was ok. He actually liked singing, and he sometimes joked by imitating opera style. He once had even had tried to finish with his friend a solo in Leningard Cowboys' "Space tractor". It was a bad idea. One singer is supposed to sing "O" with continous flow for nearly one minute or something. On his try, he got perhaps half or one third completed. He wasnt sure how it was recorded, but the song was so old that is was propably done by genuine singer with good skills.

Don and new player started new round with the sponge. Pedro was laying on the sand, with all limbs pointing to different direction, while trying to stabilize his breath and pulse.

"I moved in a few weeks ago," Meg offered. "I have been attending Pinecove for a few years. I still haven't settled on a major yet. I'm struggling to find what I want to do with my life. I started off in the dorms on campus and then got a roommate and we shared a house last year, but we... um, had a little falling out between us. I decided to get my own apartment without a roommate this semester and see how it goes."

"I am here for carpentry. Im studying my first year with specialization on functional mobile furnitures, like foldable tables, pop-up platforms, custom furnitures with hidden boxes and locks. Wood, wheels, springs and stuff like that. It has large portion of engineering too. I suppose I do tailor made furnitures when I grow up. Well, at least if I dont injure myself to retirement before that."

Aaron showed one tiny scar in his leg for Meg. It looked like nothing special, just small area of skin with different colour than its surroundings.

"Do you have weak stomach? Wanna here a sample of my "casual carpentry story"? I have bunch of these, actually. Trust me, these have nothing to do with mental issues."
"I am here for carpentry. Im studying my first year with specialization on functional mobile furnitures, like foldable tables, pop-up platforms, custom furnitures with hidden boxes and locks. Wood, wheels, springs and stuff like that. It has large portion of engineering too. I suppose I do tailor made furnitures when I grow up. Well, at least if I dont injure myself to retirement before that."

"That is definitely something worthwhile to study. They say we're headed toward a major shortage of skilled workers like carpenters and welders," Meg said. "If you can master those skills, then you'll always have work. "

Aaron showed one tiny scar in his leg for Meg. It looked like nothing special, just small area of skin with different colour than its surroundings.

"Might want to work on the safety and best practices," Meg suggested. "Someone that gets injured a lot is not going to sit well with the boss or the worker's comp people."

"Do you have weak stomach? Wanna here a sample of my "casual carpentry story"? I have bunch of these, actually. Trust me, these have nothing to do with mental issues."

"Sure, if we can leave out the super gory details," Meg replied.

Aaron smiled.

"Well, I will do my best. This was a stab wound from a chisel. It was so deep, that.. some kind of tissue emerged. It was actually weird, since it did not bleed actually at all. Tissue blocked the wound completely, but it took two stiches in ER to put it back. After that, my parents encouraged me to start dating paramedic."

Aaron took a somendrink and streched himself a bit.
"Future can be full of surprises. I believe that you too can eventually find your path. Most importantly, we both go to school to improve ourselves. Meg, dovyou have any particular subject you dream of?

Around this time Aaron noticed Matthew coming to the beach. He was now wearing T-shirt and short pants, so Aaron concluded that he had finished his exercise.

"Hey, Matthew, over here!" Aaron yelled, and waved his hand. Matthew waved to him as greeting, and started to walk to their direction. As Matthew was nearly in fronth of them, he suddenly stopped, as something started to vibrate in his pocket. After that, sound of a came out from his pocket.

One could suppose it was a rooster, but not a regular one. It was as if the bird had a flu and it was choking into something, meanwhile somebody dragged a fork across the surface of a mirror in the background. The shriek made chills run down the spine for everyone who heard it.

Matthew picked up his phone. The shriek appeared to be his ringtone.
"Smith." He picked up the call.

"...oh, I see.. hold on,.. is it warm in Kalkutta? How many have you scammed today? How much money you want to steal from me?... byeeee..."

Matthew put his phone back to his pocket.

"This is microsoft customer service.." He said, imitating strong indian accent.
"This is why I have custom ringtone for stange numbers."

Aaron gave a gentle laught.
"Welcome along" he said.
Aaron smiled.

"Well, I will do my best. This was a stab wound from a chisel. It was so deep, that.. some kind of tissue emerged. It was actually weird, since it did not bleed actually at all. Tissue blocked the wound completely, but it took two stiches in ER to put it back. After that, my parents encouraged me to start dating paramedic."

Meg giggled. "Well, that's one solution."

Aaron took a somendrink and streched himself a bit.

"Future can be full of surprises. I believe that you too can eventually find your path. Most importantly, we both go to school to improve ourselves. Meg, do you have any particular subject you dream of?

"I don't know," Meg replied. "I have been all over the map. Forget a way for making a living. I can't even stay focused on hobbies. I've done collectible card games, basketball, roller skating, and magic tricks... currently I'm learning guitar and playing with another girl. We're a duo. I kind of lose interest in things when the novelty wears off, but this may be different. I think I may have finally found my thing playing music. It's how to support myself until my music career takes off."

Around this time Aaron noticed Matthew coming to the beach. He was now wearing T-shirt and short pants, so Aaron concluded that he had finished his exercise.

"Hey, Matthew, over here!" Aaron yelled, and waved his hand. Matthew waved to him as greeting, and started to walk to their direction. As Matthew was nearly in fronth of them, he suddenly stopped, as something started to vibrate in his pocket. After that, sound of a came out from his pocket.

One could suppose it was a rooster, but not a regular one. It was as if the bird had a flu and it was choking into something, meanwhile somebody dragged a fork across the surface of a mirror in the background. The shriek made chills run down the spine for everyone who heard it.

Matthew picked up his phone. The shriek appeared to be his ringtone.
"Smith." He picked up the call.

"...oh, I see.. hold on,.. is it warm in Kalkutta? How many have you scammed today? How much money you want to steal from me?... byeeee..."

Matthew put his phone back to his pocket.

"This is microsoft customer service.." He said, imitating strong indian accent.
"This is why I have custom ringtone for stange numbers."

Aaron gave a gentle laught.
"Welcome along" he said.

"Scam call," Meg asked the newcomer. She suspected Aaron's friend may have just gotten a call from someone pretending to be from Microsoft regarding an urgent issue with his PC.

"Indeed. There seems to be a lot of scam calls lately. I have only encoutered Mircosoft callcenter frauds, but I have heard they also pretend to be Amazon and many other companies. Oh, you propably heard that my name is Matthew. Im sports student."

Matthew was quite slim, and somewhat muscular. He had a proportions for speed, agility and endurance, rather than raw strength. He was more likely into parkour or gymnastics rather than american football or weightlifting.

"I am rather sceptical towards strange numbers, and in cases like con artists, it is a good thing." Matthew laughed.

"My teacher however is not so happy about my customization, since I tend to forget to put silent mode on. You should have seen her face, when I got my first call during her class." Matthew said.
"Indeed. There seems to be a lot of scam calls lately. I have only encoutered Mircosoft callcenter frauds, but I have heard they also pretend to be Amazon and many other companies. Oh, you propably heard that my name is Matthew. Im sports student."

"Good to meet you, I'm Meg," Meg replied. "What sport? Track? Gymnastics? I haven't decided on a major. I'm just taking general classes until I figure out what I'm going to do with my life. I'm just about done with all of the core curriculum things so I'll have to pick something soon so I can focus on my degree. Right now, I'm thinking about music."

Matthew was quite slim, and somewhat muscular. He had a proportions for speed, agility and endurance, rather than raw strength. He was more likely into parkour or gymnastics rather than american football or weightlifting.

"I am rather sceptical towards strange numbers, and in cases like con artists, it is a good thing." Matthew laughed.

"Yeah, scam calls have been a big problem. I got Robokiller on my phone," Meg replied. "It's not a free app, but it has really cut down on those kinds of calls. It's so good in fact, sometimes I'll get a legit call from someone who isn't on my list and it blocks it. I ran into that a few months ago when I had a delivery before I moved. It was the driver trying to let me know that he was on his way."

"My teacher however is not so happy about my customization, since I tend to forget to put silent mode on. You should have seen her face when I got my first call during her class." Matthew said.

"I just turn my phone off when I'm in class," Meg said shrugging. "I'm just bad to forget to turn it back on sometimes. You can set your phone so it mutes automatically at certain times, I'm just not that tech savvy. Maybe I can find someone who knows more about that kind of thing that can help me out with it."

"Im working with Bachelor's degree in Phys Ed." Matthew said.
"I would like to become a coach of some sort. I like several sports, but I think lifestyle management or personal trainer would be more popular jobs nowadays. I seek to keep myself in premium condition, so I could both talk and show how to be fit. I want to be a good example.. Still, I have to confess, that im not that good with tech either. Phone and apps are is ok, but I see more and more people with smart watches.. I hate them. Like, how are you suppose to operate a stamp size screen with bricks like these!!"

Matthew made an illustration of poking his wrist with his fist, while pointing out his tongue.
"How can someone read health info written with letters size of ant legs? I can not understand it. Besides, those can be really expensive. I do know, that all kinds of apps are the future we need to operate with, but I also hope there is still space for old school too. Perhaps I should find some IT help as well."

One could tell, that smart watches gave a spike into the pulse of Matthew. He clearly hated them.
"Eh, smartwatches aren't my thing either," Meg confessed. "I don't own one. All I have is my phone. Stuff is pretty expensive. I only work part-time. I'm a barista at Starbucks and don't make much money. Besides rent and groceries, I am taking guitar lessons and need to get some more equipment for my band. Are either of you working right now or just going to school full time?"

"I work for Grub Hub with my bike. They give rather good amount of delivery gigs. I could basically earn as much as I want, but I try not to mess my studies. Only exeption are rainy days. When it rains, you wont see me around, cuz its raining money for me." Matthew said.

"Well that makes sense. Aaron commented. "Very few want to go outside on bad weather, and therefore they order food online. I use my bike only to transport myself. I work part time for Lowe's. They have lots of cool stuff. Every day I find some new stuff I would like to have or at least try. I would like to gather enormous garage of tools once I graduate."

Aaron gave an exhale of a great sad dreamer.
"If only I could add red Makita to my collection some day."

"Meg, since you work with hot drinks, do you know how to make those cool images over coffee, like in some movies? I dont know what is that white stuff they pour over their drinks. I have seen that some draw spirals, some can even create a spruce or a face. What do you call that? I dont drink coffee, but those would look cool over basically any drink." Matthew asked.
"I work for Grub Hub with my bike. They give rather good amount of delivery gigs. I could basically earn as much as I want, but I try not to mess my studies. Only exeption are rainy days. When it rains, you wont see me around, cuz its raining money for me." Matthew said.

"Well that makes sense. Aaron commented. "Very few want to go outside on bad weather, and therefore they order food online. I use my bike only to transport myself. I work part time for Lowe's. They have lots of cool stuff. Every day I find some new stuff I would like to have or at least try. I would like to gather enormous garage of tools once I graduate."

Aaron gave an exhale of a great sad dreamer.
"If only I could add red Makita to my collection some day."

"Meg, since you work with hot drinks, do you know how to make those cool images over coffee, like in some movies? I dont know what is that white stuff they pour over their drinks. I have seen that some draw spirals, some can even create a spruce or a face. What do you call that? I dont drink coffee, but those would look cool over basically any drink." Matthew asked.

"The cream," Meg said. People liked it when you made little faces and whatnot in the coffee. Starbucks also offered a 'Puppicino', a cup of cream that looked like a fancy drink for your dog or cat. People asked for those all the time. "Yeah, they show us how to do that. The big thing is that the drink has to look and taste right. Honestly, I hate it and am thinking about quitting. Customers can be really hard to deal with and will bring their drink back and demand a new one over the stupidest crap. People have such a sense of entitlement. I've thought about trying food delivery and maybe even driving for Uber or Lyft. I don't know how I feel about strangers in my car. The nice thing about food delivery is you don't have to deal with people. You just pick the delivery up at the restaurant and take it to whoever the customer is. If the order isn't right, that's on the restaurant. I discovered that one time when they got my order completely wrong and tried to complain to the delivery service. I had to contact the restaurant. The other nice thing is tips. I may look into that. The app pretty much takes care of the payment. All you do is get the order from point A to point B with minimal interaction."

"So, what else do you guys do for fun when not in class or working," Meg asked.

Aaron nodded with compassionate face.
"I can totally relate what you said about difficult customers. I prefer working on the 'field' rather than cashier. I have seen all kinds of crazy stuff. Before I moved here, I once served "superfancy". That is a category of people, who unfortunately have to live as someone's neighbour and do their shopping somewhere. So, this man came to my line, with massive load of things, at the rush hour. He was holding car keys of a Porshe, so clearly, he had money. I only rember, that last thing he bought was some kind of tiny and insignificant thing. It costed like.. 0,4 dollars or something. While he was preparing to pay, this thing rolled accidentally on the wrong side, and ended up on the side of previous customer. This customer for some reason took it along his own stuff, packed up his things and ran off. I noticed the incident, but something happened, and I got distracted and forgot the whole thing. One minute later, this Porche man starts to yell like marine drill instructor "my product is missing! I want my money back!". I noticed, that same kind of thing was sold near cashier line, and suggested him to pick a new one. He then increased his volume by 40% and let out "Nooooo, I WANT MY M.O.N.E.Y baaaack!!". I had no choise but to write him manually a compensation document and give him the cold cash at hand. The whole..0,4 dollars.. in coins." All the while, the line behind him was waiting. After that, I requested to stay away from the cashier duty for a week.

Aaron looked towards the building.
"But enough about work. I spend a good while in social media, but I also have my home projects. I would like to show you something."

Aaron started to jog towards his room with exited grin on his face. Matthew turned to Meg.

"I do lots of sports on my free time, but I also do some mental activities too. I sometimes watch some random stuff from TV on youtube. But in terms of more usefull stuff, Im studying health and science claims of Judaism and Islam. That is soooo deep subject. I actually have found this whole thing quite recently. It is not just deep thoughts of old dudes from centuries ago. It raises a question, that how could these people know this stuff centuries before modern science?Like, did you know that pig is like a gigantic vacuum cleaner, and it collects and stores all kinds of poisonius stuff. Both religions forbid eating it, and it makes perfect sense to me. But then, camel is forbidden in Judaism but not in Quran. Muslims can eat camel, if they perform some kind of w.u.d.u ritual. First time I heard about this made me nearly fell off from the chair, because I heard that muslims must do v.o.o.d.o.o ritual when they eat camel. Like wudu - voodoo? If you speak it fast and with accent, they sound so similar.
"Yup, I have so many stories of rude customers that make a scene," Meg said and nodded in understanding. "I think delivery where you just pick something up from a shelf and set it down on a doorstep and it's already paid for is the way to go. If I didn't do food delivery I might dry doing Amazon delivery. I don't know that I'd be all that good at driving a huge delivery van. That might be a bit intimidating."

Aaron looked towards the building.

"But enough about work. I spend a good while in social media, but I also have my home projects. I would like to show you something."

Aaron started to jog towards his room with exited grin on his face. Matthew turned to Meg.

"Okay," Meg started to say, but Aaron was already hurrying back to his apartment. Obviously, he'd return momentarily since the building wasn't far from the beach.

"I do lots of sports on my free time, but I also do some mental activities too. I sometimes watch some random stuff from TV on youtube. But in terms of more usefull stuff, Im studying health and science claims of Judaism and Islam. That is soooo deep subject. I actually have found this whole thing quite recently. It is not just deep thoughts of old dudes from centuries ago. It raises a question, that how could these people know this stuff centuries before modern science?Like, did you know that pig is like a gigantic vacuum cleaner, and it collects and stores all kinds of poisonius stuff. Both religions forbid eating it, and it makes perfect sense to me. But then, camel is forbidden in Judaism but not in Quran. Muslims can eat camel, if they perform some kind of w.u.d.u ritual. First time I heard about this made me nearly fell off from the chair, because I heard that muslims must do v.o.o.d.o.o ritual when they eat camel. Like wudu - voodoo? If you speak it fast and with accent, they sound so similar.

"I've never been terribly religious myself," Meg admitted. "It is an interesting subject, though. I know many cultures don't like pork because they consider pigs dirty. Same with shellfish, but I love both. I don't think I could give up bacon personally. I've dabbled in a bunch of different things. Currently, I'm learning guitar like I mentioned and playing as part of a duo. The other person, Wendy is the main singer and song writer. She was doing stuff musically solo before she met me. I haven't been playing guitar that long but hoping that as I get better, I'll get to maybe sing some and do a little more. I think I maybe found my thing. Sometimes, you just keep searching for something and nothing sticks, you know? And then one day, boom! You try something and go 'this is it'. At least I hope it is."

"I'm not religious either, but one of my teachers gave me a hint." Matthew said enthusiastically. "She was talking in a class about blood, and how it transports all kinds of things around the body. She told how various foods effect blood flow, for example fat blocking blood vessels, and mentioned that some religions forbid consuming blood. In blood, all the good and all the bad move around. After that, I got curious, and she told me to meet her after the class. She told me in private conversion that Abrahamic religions have detailed lists for allowed and forbidden foods, and some of those articles actually have foundation by science. She also said that teachers are not supposed to talk about religious matters and told me not to bring this up with management nor other teachers. She sounded.. strangely cautious with the subject. This happened.. was it 6 months ago? Anyway, seems that religion can be very loaded issue, but i'm studying it because of science."

Matthew looked towards the garden. "I'm also curious to see what he is gonna show." He looked towards Meg while thinking something deeply.

"Have you tried singing by yourself or in a choir? I have got a picture that there is a choir in every church, but that there are also non-religious choirs. I heard that Aaron has some singing skills as well. I once heard him singing in opera style while bringing his moving boxes in. I know I should never sing in public. I once tried to sing Bohemian Rhapsody in karaoke bar after some drinks. I was drunk, but not so drunk that I would not realize what was going on. I was "this" close to die into pure shame. Trust me, you should never..ever.. try to sing Bohemian Rhapsody in public. I felt that the song was as long as a flight from New York to Los Angeles."
"I'm not religious either, but one of my teachers gave me a hint." Matthew said enthusiastically. "She was talking in a class about blood, and how it transports all kinds of things around the body. She told how various foods effect blood flow, for example fat blocking blood vessels, and mentioned that some religions forbid consuming blood. In blood, all the good and all the bad move around. After that, I got curious, and she told me to meet her after the class. She told me in private conversion that Abrahamic religions have detailed lists for allowed and forbidden foods, and some of those articles actually have foundation by science. She also said that teachers are not supposed to talk about religious matters and told me not to bring this up with management nor other teachers. She sounded.. strangely cautious with the subject. This happened.. was it 6 months ago? Anyway, seems that religion can be very loaded issue, but i'm studying it because of science."

"That makes sense," Meg replied with a nod. "They say that many of the rules that people have to follow for various reasons aren't arbitrary. There was reasoning behind them, particularly regarding what foods were and were not allowed."

Matthew looked towards the garden. "I'm also curious to see what he is gonna show." He looked toward Meg while thinking something deeply.

"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough," She said wondering if it was something he had made or just something he owned that he was proud of.

"Have you tried singing by yourself or in a choir? I have got a picture that there is a choir in every church, but that there are also non-religious choirs. I heard that Aaron has some singing skills as well. I once heard him singing in opera style while bringing his moving boxes in. I know I should never sing in public. I once tried to sing Bohemian Rhapsody in karaoke bar after some drinks. I was drunk, but not so drunk that I would not realize what was going on. I was "this" close to die into pure shame. Trust me, you should never..ever.. try to sing Bohemian Rhapsody in public. I felt that the song was as long as a flight from New York to Los Angeles."

"Sure. Every school has one. I did choir back in junior high school," Meg replied. "Wasn't really my thing. I do karaoke sometimes. Bohemian Rhapsody is a very difficult song. Not something I would try. I definitely can't do songs with fancy vocal parts like Mariah Carey or Celion Dion where they do really high-pitched squeals or hit really high notes and hold them. Not really my kind of music to begin with. Everyone has at least one drunk karaoke story. Anyway, as for the band, she wrote all the songs and was performing solo before I came along. Given that I've not been performing as long as she has and am less experienced, it makes sense that I'm sort of more the backup person. However, as I gain more experience and we write new songs together, I'm sure I'll get a bigger part and have the chance to sing some lead vocals, too."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Students vs Burglars [18+]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus