Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Kamui Topic Starter

_Apollo_ wrote:
Alright alright, this one is a bit of a gamble. You mentioned you aren't the best at funky aliens but I figured I'd toss Xeno in here just in case.
And if by some chance you do wind up wanting to draw him, I'd love to see him with his hair down. It's roughly shoulder length, but I don't really care if you make it longer/shorter.

As always, your art is awesome.

hello he is fun and he is funky and he KICKED MY-

still, i did have fun. i hope i did him justice :0 his art is so pretty i am in love

fun and funky
doodlerprxeno.png
Kamui Topic Starter

Seven_of_Beasts wrote:
If/when you are able to, I'd LOVE to have some art of this old man, Sverrir!

god i love the heterochromia going on with him, an icon, truly. he was so much fun to draw but i just love drawing dudes with long hair so ehe

altho sorry i removed his gauntlet, i felt like the hand wouldn't have been as fun to draw if it was decked out in 15 layers of protective gear kfhkfhg

war cleric go brrrr
doodlerprsev.png
Kamui Topic Starter

Samiakki wrote:
Hey there! Thank you so much for running this! It's very generous of you. :D

If you're interested in drawing protective styles for black characters (they both have reference sheets on their profiles!), might I offer;

Aluel, a South Sudanese exorcist, who hunts monsters from another dimension. (She has albinism! C:) Her natural hair texture is 4B!

iiiiii went with aluel!!!! i saw her lil gothic chibi and started foaming lmaooo

psh not to brag but i totally havent started to collect the pieces to dressing in gothic lolita...my classic wardrobe will have to wait

a gothic icon
doodlerpraluel.png

if you're curious ab the pieces i based this doodle off of, here's the dress and headpiece, and blouse. i based the veil off an infanta veil but its not on LL so meh, too lazy to link it :3
Halberg (played anonymously)

You have a lovely style!

Tossing up this dude for practice and funsies!

(ref sheet) (latest art: headshot)
Kamui Topic Starter

hello friendly bumping reminder this is still v much going! don't forget to check bc i got like, half a dozen doodles out and your OC May Be One!!!

and don't be shy about posting them either, i think i've gone through a solid chunk of them so the count is low for who is left!!
Kamui wrote:
hello friendly bumping reminder this is still v much going! don't forget to check bc i got like, half a dozen doodles out and your OC May Be One!!!

and don't be shy about posting them either, i think i've gone through a solid chunk of them so the count is low for who is left!!

Yay! That way others that might not have seen their art don't forget <3
Your art style is amazing and I appreciate looking at every one you come up with. :) :star:
Hmm... Let's see. Who else can I tempt you with...? What about........

Pretty dark skinned moon priestess perhaps?

Or what about...

Heterochromatic vitiligo?
Alright I know you said that anthros are unlikely to get picked. But, this is my current vanity character and I would really like to see what you could do with her.
Hello, hi! I love your art style, it's amazing! Can I offer up my newest character Tawar for this?
Kamui wrote:
Seven_of_Beasts wrote:
If/when you are able to, I'd LOVE to have some art of this old man, Sverrir!

god i love the heterochromia going on with him, an icon, truly. he was so much fun to draw but i just love drawing dudes with long hair so ehe

altho sorry i removed his gauntlet, i felt like the hand wouldn't have been as fun to draw if it was decked out in 15 layers of protective gear kfhkfhg

war cleric go brrrr
doodlerprsev.png

Also I totally forgot to check on this OMFG..

I love how he turned out, Thank you so much!
Kamui wrote:
iiiiii went with aluel!!!! i saw her lil gothic chibi and started foaming lmaooo

psh not to brag but i totally havent started to collect the pieces to dressing in gothic lolita...my classic wardrobe will have to wait

a gothic icon
doodlerpraluel.png

Thank you SO MUCH! She looks amazing here, you've captured her personality and style perfectly! This is going on her profile (with credit!) right away!
Kamui Topic Starter

haha wow this is three pages long and i am getting lazy to flick through. obligatory bump but i might make a new thread for 2023 just to start fresh and because i am lazy :3

keep em coming tho i might past them over to the new thread if i'm bothered to :P

eyeing that panther woman fr tho
Kamui Topic Starter

alright final bump bc again, 3 pages is long, but i'm not dead! just burnt out! wanna keep encouraging yall to keep slinging characters over, maybe it'll help me get into the feel to not pass entirely on AF for this year lmao

and dont forget to check if you've previously submitted a character! you might have gotten art :)
Cirrea Borealis (played by Dndmama)

How do you feel about......curly magenta haired weather witches?!
McMillian Agares (played anonymously)

I've got a demon dad with his four-year-old demon son you can draw. :)
You can draw him with or without Noah, I don't mind.

Love your artwork, suuuuper cute! <3
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Okay, so...technically he has an "bout of anime pfps" but they are very few and actually are edited to fit his character by me, and he's sort of a fandom character (he's the uncanon son of a fandom character) <_<

If you'd like, I'd love a drawing of Cruz, the son of Cruella De Vil. You can put him in whatever outfit you'd like if the one provided in the ref pics are too complicated or you just don't wanna do it. Animal prints/themed stuff is preferred for his outfits. :)

I'd love some art of this guy, and your art style is just so pretty and colorful to me.
Kamui Topic Starter

SmileyChesh wrote:
Y'know sure I'll toss up a lil rat boy merci beaucoup 🇫🇷 I'd link refs but I'm pretty sure you drew all of them

I'll just go ahead and say why not, and and throw the Lesbian(tm) in here and accept being called predictable

uh oh

target acquired
image.png
Kamui Topic Starter

winplaceshow wrote:
Alright I know you said that anthros are unlikely to get picked. But, this is my current vanity character and I would really like to see what you could do with her.

someone paid me for a furry comm once and i get cocky :)

anyways- i adore her design and any character wearing excessive amounts of gold make me weak in the knees. i hope i did her justice bc she is stunning auuuuuuuuuuugh

purrty
doodlerprabacus.png[/collapse[

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus