Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Kamui Topic Starter

heeyaw whats up! this is open again!!

'but artfight isn't over yet-' i made an entire video game as an attack. im tapping out.
Can I offer this Trilobite girl?

gl-1464615-1658905150.jpeg
BackroomsBunny

Heyo!

I have this fella here. :D

His name is Rem. He comes from an alien jungle planet ruled via tyranny. Both of his legs and his right arm is mechanical. He is pretty much solid black except for a white line of dots going down his spine. He has a whip-like tail and usually wears more primitive clothes; think loincloths. Have at it if you draw him! <3
Hello there! If this is still open can I submit my character Ristel? He's newer to me and I would love to have some art done of him. Everything I've seen from you has been amazing I love your art style!
If/when you are able to, I'd LOVE to have some art of this old man, Sverrir!
Heyo, if this is still open, I'd adore having some art of a new oc of mine!

His character gallery should have some good refs for you to use: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1470826/433262
Kamui Topic Starter

i found a firework while typing this. alright

hello ok so i didn't forget about this, i just forgot about it. i will simply say that it is opened again (even tho it never closed) solely BECAUSE YA GRILL FOUND THE PENCIL BRUSH OF HER DREAMMMMSS

now to ascend into art goodhood. also i am in a horrific artblock that has plagued me since june. yes, you read that right. six months. anyways, please give me literally anyone fun and funky maybe i can actually create regular art over the next year.

or just quit entirely we'll see

happy posting :)
Calgary Johnson (played by Dndmama)

Whoo! Kamui lives!

Though if you're looking for fun and funky, that sounds like Cal to me!

Even if he doesn't strike your fancy, thank you either way!
Hey there! Thank you so much for running this! It's very generous of you. :D

If you're interested in drawing protective styles for black characters (they both have reference sheets on their profiles!), might I offer;

Aluel, a South Sudanese exorcist, who hunts monsters from another dimension. (She has albinism! C:) Her natural hair texture is 4B!

Or. . .

Sali, a botanist of the Xaela race, who researches plant species abroad on a mysterious island. His natural hair texture is 3C!

Thanks again, even if you don't pick one of them!
(Redoing my post because I figured links to the characters' would be nice <_<)
I'd love to see you draw any of these lovely characters of mine!

- Luca Haller
- Varian Rudiger (Though he's a fandom character...)
does it have to be an OC? Could I possibly request you drawing me a custom icon perhaps? :)
I do feel terribly shy, but I couldn't resist leaving my guy here (here's a better face claim), if you're ever at all interested. Of course, no obligation-- and thank you regardless!

He's got refs/pieces that I won't post here (cuz they're kinda private) but if you're interested in him and want to see them you're welcome to them! There's a Pinterest board too, which honestly has been a lot of fun with working out a clothing style... Which I think "fun and funky" would certainly fit 😂
Kamui Topic Starter

AquaCharm wrote:
does it have to be an OC? Could I possibly request you drawing me a custom icon perhaps? :)

haha yes. it has to be an oc. if you'd like an icon, you're welcome to commission me :)
Y'know sure I'll toss up a lil rat boy merci beaucoup 🇫🇷 I'd link refs but I'm pretty sure you drew all of them

I'll just go ahead and say why not, and and throw the Lesbian(tm) in here and accept being called predictable
Kamui Topic Starter

giphy.gif

WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM???

well....sweet. warmups for the new year :D
Kamui wrote:
giphy.gif

WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM???

well....sweet. warmups for the new year :D

I laughed at this, since I'm a big fan of Spongebob Squarepants. XD
Nevermind…
Kamui Topic Starter

Vivid Seraphim wrote:
I have Nori! I only really have this one piece for her since I changed her design recently and only drew that so far. If you wanna draw her I’d be super grateful because your art is so cute!
If you do choose to draw her, you can totally give her a protective style!

first one of the new year!!! honestly i've been wanting to do her from the start but i couldn't think of a stryle...i think a nice lil braided bun was perfect for her :3

happy new year!
doodlerprnori.png

also regoing through everything? may or may not be eyeing a certain pretty woman with sunflowers...and a lot other ocs. yall got some bangers on here. too bad it's midnight or else i would try and do one more tonight honestly
Kamui Topic Starter

TouchofSunshine wrote:
i am absolutely living for the energy in this forum! a Kamui art thread? sign me up to shoot my shot with this! :]

first up: helianthus, the goddex of sunflowers- love them, stan them. you can find their photo references under 'deity'.

second up: fay everleigh, the horticulturalist with a knick-knack for sweets. you can find her photo references under 'sunflower'

last, but definitely not least: emily orion, the electrokinetic who would fit into the category chaotic good. good for making toast quickly, bad to be around when swimming. you can find her photo references under 'will make'.

ok so i love me some gold buuut i didn't typically paint this, mostly bc i felt like i could not do them complete justice at my current skill level.

still, i had so much fun :D i love drawing gods n gold and they are both of that in a wonderful combo

(also every time i worked on it i kept thinking of that one line from little dark age)

all alone, open eyed
doodlerprheli.png
Just dropping by to say that your style is lovely! <3 :>

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus