Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the Character Above a Theme song!

McKenzie Richards (played by itsjess)

This was a forum game that I’ve seen before that I always thought was so fun! Plus I’ve been a music mood and would love to listening to some new tunes.

I’ll start us off! Give McKenzie a theme song :)
Apollo Sterling (played by -Danny-)

Violet (played by itsjess) Topic Starter

Thought this song was fitting considering your character can light flames! Plus the vibes match.

I picked out this song for Violet. I think it matches how she's trying to move on from Xavier's death.

Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth)

Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

Inspired by this:
Quote:
Aedgar was implicated in the murder of his younger sibling soon after, likely because he would've made a better pawn for the house's retainers and he was banished, only to return 2 years later.
I pictured Aedgar leaving Battina's tavern and trekking across the hills, valleys, and deserts of the lands in these two years with this background music.

I picture Amber as someone headstrong and bold in a good way, radiating uplifting energy in her surroundings and not afraid of being a little enticingly risque, the music seemed to fit the bill.

Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

After reading the detail about his wife, I couldn't help but think about this song

The Fighter by The Fray
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

[OOC: Mostly just vibes-based, but Insomniac by Memo Boy feat. Chakra Efendi, more so based on how the song sounds and less on the lyrics]
Yeah, when I clicked Jinxx’ profile, this was a song that immediately popped into my head. Not gonna risk it and put the whole-ass YT video here, ‘cause there are some oopsie-doopsie grown-up words that ain’t allowed on this site in the lyrics. Since you dig breakcore, you probably already know this one- nonetheless, enjoy the vibes and have at thee: >> CLICKIDITY CLICK
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

The Cost of Chaos to Chaos is 'Surgical Chaos'...

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the Character Above a Theme song!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus