Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A shy extrovert with a passion imagination.

Hello Forum and hello to you wonderful whoevers reading my post :D

I come from a dead place of RP, myspace. I don't know who knew or remembers it but it used to be the center of my life during my grade school years. I started in the chat rooms one-lining and picking fights with any stranger who acted as tough as me and one day realized I could RP so much better by creating a whole book with others. I loved Roleplaying with any and all characters, finding joy in seeing another's mind and imagination expressed through their story, character, and writing style. I still feel a childlike warmth when I start to get really into the stories I write half-assed on my computer.

Recently I was introduced to this website by a good friend and he convinced me to make a profile. I am ashamed at the way it looks but I hope to doctor it up as I go along. As the title says, yes I am an extrovert who is horribly shy. Being around others makes me happy and I love the company of anyone though the problem falls on me when I am unsure of how to express myself. I find us humans to be, just, amazing! How I wish I could see myself as thus but I work day by day to improve my self confidence. Roleplaying was what originally helped me to break out of my shell and really enjoy my free time.

This being said I look forward to Roleplaying with many strangers and hope to maybe even make some repeat friends in my adventures. Currently I have only one character: Kitsuki. However he is the last of many characters I have lost and really hope to revive him in the days to come.

Last but not least: Thank y'all for taking the time to "get to know me".
Welcome to the site! :) Let me know if you have any questions!
Welcome! I too originate from RP homes long passed (First a place called the Cabbit Patch, and then the yahoo chat rooms) Hopefully we will get the chance to explore some stories together. ^^
Kim Site Admin

This was a very honest and touching introduction. I'm so glad to meet you and to hear how RP has been changing your life for the better! :) I'm certain that if you continue to express yourself with this much bravery, you will go very far, here and everywhere.

Welcome, welcome! Please don't hesitate if you have questions, I'm always happy to help. :)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! :) Everyone here is super friendly as you can probably already see. I hope you make loads of new friends <3
Quigtech Topic Starter

:')

You people are so nice!

Thank you for such a warm reception.
Kim Site Admin

Always! :D
Welcome to the RPR, as you've seen the community is probably one of the friendliest on the 'net, they certainly made me feel very welcome when I was new. Hit me up if you ever want an RP with one of my characters - or hey, if you want to RP but none of my guys suit, tell me what kind of character you want to RP with, I have a bunch of extra slots that stand empty.

Or just chat, you sound like an interesting person. I didn't know you could be shy and extroverted at the same time, and I'm a Psychology student! Looks like I need to hit the text books again because I've forgotten something!
Quigtech Topic Starter

Terel wrote:
Welcome to the RPR, as you've seen the community is probably one of the friendliest on the 'net, they certainly made me feel very welcome when I was new. Hit me up if you ever want an RP with one of my characters - or hey, if you want to RP but none of my guys suit, tell me what kind of character you want to RP with, I have a bunch of extra slots that stand empty.

Or just chat, you sound like an interesting person. I didn't know you could be shy and extroverted at the same time, and I'm a Psychology student! Looks like I need to hit the text books again because I've forgotten something!

It was the only way I have ever been able to understand my shyness. I read what an introvert was all about and it just didn't fit me yet the definition of extroverts wasn't quite me either. I suppose we are all unique and are unable to be labeled perfectly...but this sums me up the best ^_^
Welcome to the wonderous site of RPR. ^_^
If you ever want to RP don't be shy to shoot any of us a massage :P
Quote:
It was the only way I have ever been able to understand my shyness. I read what an introvert was all about and it just didn't fit me yet the definition of extroverts wasn't quite me either. I suppose we are all unique and are unable to be labeled perfectly...but this sums me up the best ^_^

I see, well if there's one thing I've learned in Psychology labels can generally only go so far - I've never liked sticking people in categories, since everything seems to be put on a spectrum and it's kind of arbitrary to say 'If they score X ad above, they're an Extrovert, or X and below and they're an Introvert'. People are who they are, and sometimes you just got slot them into a nice little pigeon hole. Thank goodness for that, or life would be so boring!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A shy extrovert with a passion imagination.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus