Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » How does your chara react when they are...

_Skylark_ wrote:
Little emotions/situations thingy, I guess. I dunno. You can answer IC or not, I'll get involved too if folks take interest in this.

Roll for your question - if your chara is emotionless/somehow different feel free to focus on that instead. Feel free to do it more than once too! Hope this is all ok!

Edit because people have mentioned it - please don't apologize for double posting, in fact I encourage it!! I want to do the same because you're all amazing and have inspired me ^//^

How does your character react when they're...

1. Terrified
2. Totally content
3. Furious
4. Heartbroken
5. Anxious
6. Impatient
7. Bored
8. Cranky
9. In love/crushing on someone
10. Completely alone
11. Speaking in public
12. In an embarrassing situation
13. Absolutely exhausted
14. Super excited
15. Jealous of someone
16. In mortal peril
17. Offered a morally grey but lucrative chance
18. Having to lie to someone
19. Drunk/not sober
20. With someone they hate
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.

Note: My thing

"I don't know really. I'm the kind of person that breaks hearts... if someone DID break mine, I would dare say I would take revenge. No one crosses me and gets away with it!!!"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

( Second shot)
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Rolling for Ciel...

edit: natural 10
10. Completely alone

Ciel is usually never alone, but if he is, it's usually when he's asleep at his estate.
He often has night terrors, so he will call his butler in to stay by his side at some times.

So, long story short? Ciel isn't alone. Sebastian is by his side at all cost.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.

Note: Ciel

Rolling for Grell...

edit natural 6
6. Impatient

Grell is usually very dramatic, and being impatient...doesn't really change that. If Ronald or another shinigami is taking too long, she will definitely say something, especially if she is eager to do for whatever she is supposed to wait and be patient for.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.

Note: Grell

Rolling for Ciel again, this is fun lmao...

edit natural 19
19. Drunk/not sober

Ciel cannot drink alcohol, therefore cannot get drunk.
But he does eat a lot of sweets and has a bit of a sugar crash afterwards. Does that count?
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.

Note: Ciel (again)

ONE MORE FOR CIEL ISWEAR THIS IS MY LAST ONE LMAOOOOO

edit natural 6
6. Impatient

Luckily, Sebastian doesn't leave Ciel waiting long.
But Ciel will spit out a sarcastic comment or two if the demon butler is late, especially if in-danger.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.

Note: Ciel yet again

Having to lie to someone

Though Marcus is averse to dishonesty, the purpose justifies the means. Most lies told by Marcus are white lies because harsh truths cannot be heard by all and it may infact be debilitating to lend them such, Marcus is foremost a tactician and if a bit of wordplay is strategically apt he would not refuse it at the same time though there's a limit to the lie since Marcus prefers taking action over deliberation.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
Jared Ford (played anonymously)

Skylark wrote:
How does your character react when they're... 13. Absolutely exhausted

"Well... after a days-long online multi=player video roleplaying game, and after the energy drinks wear off, my reaction is I go comatose for six hours. Not seven, not six and a half ... six. For some reason no matter how exhausted I get, I can't sleep more than six hours."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.

Note: ... for the Question ...

Kendria (played anonymously)

How does Kendria react when she is...

17. Offered a morally grey but lucrative chance

It would really depend on the chance. She doesn't care that much about money though so there'd have to be something else in it for her. If it gets her a way toimprove life for herself or someone else she cares about she just may be tempted to accept the offer.

Kendria is definitely not evil or villainous, but I also wouldn't call her a hero. She's just not money-driven either.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.

Note: Let's see what we'll get

Styrmir (played by SillySpider)

Let lets see what we get.

EDIT: 15. Jealous of someone?

Styrmir eyes narrow some and the small spines along their hips and back stand on end.
Blue arms crossed, the merfolk expression is that of disappointment and pouting.
Their large tail flicks slightly in annoyance.

But, the Vophines expression does turn sad after a bit.
Knowing full well that whatever they are feeling these feelings for probably doesn't matter much in the end anyways.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.

Kendria wrote:

3. Furious

Kendria doesn't easily get angry, but once she is angry it is really hard to calm her down. It takes so much for people to push her to that point but once she has passed that point, there is no way back. She can be very explosive, will yell and shout and end up shutting the other person out. Forgiving isn't something she's very good at, and she often finds herself holding grudges for years to come.

She does however believe in second chances if she feels someone may deserve it, but there are no thirds. If people cross her a second time, it's done.
Quote:
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Quote:
5. Anxious

Max drops her face into the palms of her hands, groaning, "Oh, dog, this dice roll is out to get me."

My girl here is crazy anxious. It's, like, her default setting, besides 'being nosy'.
She's well aware she may possibly perhaps hold the fate of the entire universe in her hands, no biggie, which makes her very scared to even do the slightest thing. She was crazy scared before the whole powers thing, but they just amped it up to unnatural heights.

If she uses the red cup will it cause a butterfly effect? What about walking on the left side of the sidewalk? Should she even try talking to this person? What if she says something bonkers and has to rewind, causing the whole storm to come flying back at her again?

She's not having a good time, man.

The only semblance of normalcy she has left is her girlfriend who, thankfully, got the memo that her anxiety is very rational after, you know, almost having to sacrifice herself for their town. She stopped joking about it, but always lets Max know that if the universe gets all fucky-wucky again they'll just fix it. Together.

Usually when she gets like this (aka. every day) she takes some time to herself to go for a stroll and take some pictures. She got over that fear after she and Chloe left Arcadia Bay, and it became a soothing tactic once more. Sometimes she likes to have her girlfriend around, sometimes she likes to just go on her own.

If she's not in the right place to do that (I.E. In some sort of meeting or something similar) she will internally fret until she gets the chance to leave. She'd never just get up and go, always bogged down by societies standards for politeness, which ends up making things worse.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Cree Kitson (played anonymously)

(author forgot to roll the die - apologies)(how do I delete a forum post, again?)
Cree Kitson (played anonymously)

"I don't like surprises. But I'll have to leave my comfort zone every now and then if I am to reach the top someday, so here goes nothing."
_Skylark_ wrote:
11. Speaking in public

"Depends on how well I've prepared for it and what it's about. I always make sure I know what I'm talking about, so there's no reason to be nervous about giving a public speech. Except for that one time when a (now former) friend rather rudely shoved me onto the stage before a crowd, expecting me to talk twenty minutes about fungi. I'm not even into fungi. I was embarrassed by his audacity, and was about to embarrass myself even more with all my stuttering and hand-wringing. As if all those years spent practising a confident composure were gone within seconds. Needless to say, I blocked the guy's number. Then I moved on. Never went on stage again without proper preparation."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.
Joot (played by Jooters)

17!

Depends on what he's asked to do! He's dumb enough that if you make it seem worth it enough he will, but he is usually against doing bad things
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.

Note: They see mee Rollin, they hatin

Alright, Let's see what we got here...
rolled 8d8 and got a natural 28.
2 7 2 6 1 2 3 5
Ugh, Wrong number... Alright, Better.

Anywho... Yeah, I can be cranky at times. Either with Tao begging me for food or Nu chasing me all day...
rolled 2d6 and got a natural 8.
2 6
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot seems impossible to scare, but if you manage to, he'll likely latch onto his nearest friend or person of authority and cry or run away if there isn't someone like that
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.

Note: Second shot why not

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » How does your chara react when they are...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus